• Start date
  • Views 6,254
D

DailyGlitcherHD

nσ flєх zσnє
Reaction score
Video Tutorial:

Text Tutorial:

1) Get a random vehicle off the street and get in the driver's seat and then tell your friend to get on the back of it
2) Leave the session and tell your friend to invite you back, your cloned character should be driving your friend..
3) Join back and then go to the car with your friend and then your character should be there

TIP: Set your spawn location to last location!

Last edited:
M

MrCamo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also works with helicopter and boats, including passengers on boats btw

R

RyseElite

Reaction score
Cool! will definitely try this tomorrow.

J

JCFC

Contributor
Reaction score
Or if you want an expensive taxi call a mugger on your friend and sit in the back seat of the car. The mugger will pull out the driver and drive off.

F

frostyDdopeman

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Or if you want an expensive taxi call a mugger on your friend and sit in the back seat of the car. The mugger will pull out the driver and drive off.

That would be alot cooler considering, I believe that works with personal vehicles... doesn't it?

You would have to have your friend drive your vehicle, while you're sitting in the back seat but yeah.

Also, D DailyGlitcherHD , you might want to mention that it doesn't work for Pegasus vehicles, UNLESS it is the PASSENGERS Pegasus vehicle... otherwise it will kick everyone out once the owner left... A few weeks ago, I thought I was going to be slick, and leave my friend in the back seat of my limo to be driven around while he was AFK lol it didn't work.

A

AkimboNoob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is not a glitch, its the game mechanics, the game turns you into an npc when you leave a session while in a vehicle that's not insured/tracked. If you use a personal vehicle that's insured/tracked then players are kicked from the vehicle depending on vehicle settings.

I'm guessing you recently done the dupe glitch and found that your ncp kept driving off with the car.

D

DailyGlitcherHD

nσ flєх zσnє
Reaction score
This is not a glitch, its the game mechanics, the game turns you into an npc when you leave a session while in a vehicle that's not insured/tracked. If you use a personal vehicle that's insured/tracked then players are kicked from the vehicle depending on vehicle settings.

I'm guessing you recently done the dupe glitch and found that your ncp kept driving off with the car.
I don't really do glitches as I am a modder, I know this isn't really a glitch but it's pretty cool.

D

DailyGlitcherHD

nσ flєх zσnє
Reaction score
Updated with a video tutorial.

F

frostyDdopeman

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
lol...

did someone really need a video?