Avery

YouTube//Avxry
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Greeter Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
General

• Daily Challenge feature added.
  • Ready-Up functionality has returned to the Zombies lobby.
  • Fixed an issue where Players were not able to achieve prestige master status.
  • Fine-tuned weapon balance.
  • Addressed issue where GobbleGum users infrequently consumed the wrong Player’s stock.
  • Fixed issue where Players were being kicked from match in 4-Player split screen.
  • Fixed issues where lightning effect wasn't playing on various weapons.
Shadows of Evil

• Fine-tuned weapon balance.
  • Addressed various exploits where Players were able to get out of the map.
  • Fixed an issue around an Easter Egg quest that prevented a Player from accomplishing the quest.
  • Fixed rare issue where Players were unable to start an Easter Egg if they obtained a specific gun.
  • Increased visibility of "Lil'Arnie" bottle.
  • Addressed visual issue near Beast Mode altar in Canal District.
  • Fixed bug where Players were able to pick up the sword while in beast mode.
  • Addressed an exploit related to the Level 2 Sword charge meter not depleting correctly.
  • Fixed issue where Players were able to purchase/pick up items while transforming back from Beast Mode to Human.
  • Addressed bug where the Pop Shocks GobbleGum stayed active when a Player went into Beast Mode.
  • Addressed issue where Players are unable to wall run after a host migration in the Pack-A-Punch Room.
  • Fixed issue where Players could exploit Margwas from spawning in for the rest of the game.
The Giant

• Addressed exploits in the Giant map where Players were able to leave play space near Animal Testing area.
  • Fixed exploit in the Giant where the Player was able to get under the map near the "Catwalk".
  • Addressed issue where Player could become stuck on collision near the KRM wallbuy and power switch locations.
Dead Ops Arcade 2

• Dead Ops Arcade 2 is now accessible from the Main Menu (BONUS).
  • Dedicated Dead Ops Arcade 2 lobby added w/public match support.
  • New Leaderboards for solo/2-Player/3-Player/4-Player.
  • 4-Player Local support.
  • Player guardians (Robots and Skeletons) are no longer collidable.
  • Non-player entities should no longer trigger round exits.
  • Fixed bug where upon death, Player would respawn with 1, 2 or 4 boosts. (2/4 depending on FATE)
  • New Pickup added: Golden Egg, a rare post round 60-item spawn. The Golden Egg hatches into Extra Life pickup.
  • Fate of Firepower upgrade: If granted this ability, all weapon pickups will start at Level 2(red); Default Permanent weapon is Level 2 Death Machine (red).
  • Fate of Friendship upgrade: Player's permanent weapon is the Level 3 LMG(purple).
  • Fate of Favor upgrade: Golden chicken now only cycles through Level 3(purple) weapons; Golden Chicken lays up to 3 Golden Eggs after ceremonial dance.
  • Addressed multiple bugs around invisible Shadow Man issue.
  • Solo Player Anti-kiting logic.
  • Addressed variety of issues around small window of possible death when exiting vehicle.
  • Nerfed the amount of score increment given for direct damage to boss.
  • Fixed issues around a small window of possible death at end of Redins Rally.
  • Fix for zombies failing to path when Player is in VTOL.
  • Fix for loosing ability to run fast if Player dies after Redins but was awarded the temporary Force upgrade.
  • Sentry/Rocket turrets can no longer pickup items.
  • Upon Death, gems now pop-out correctly and can be scavenged.
  • Umbrella pickup now properly drops skulls.
  • Fix for Room of Fate progression break if Player captures a falling Fate rock before all others have landed.
  • Fix for Player controls not being mapped correctly when Joining in Progress on a game that is currently First-Person mode.
Room of Judgment logic changed to factor in skill and remove the random nature, a Player will always be rewarded.

Banned

Banned

But am I ?????
Mr. Nice Guy Mythical Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
I really like the daily challange feature. Also the added halo around the gobblegums makes them pop in the selection screen.

Banned

Banned

But am I ?????
Mr. Nice Guy Mythical Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
They patched were you can kill magwas by setting down the flag and letting it get destroyed. They also patched setting down the flag and repeatedly going in and out of the rift to get a max ammo. You can still get one by starting the flag part and actually protecting the flag til it rings.

Last edited:
godallMarley

godallMarley

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I wish they would fix the Spm on Zombies, mine is 9 and I see others with 180s and up. I'm Prestige Lvl 17 and I avg 200kills a game session. I run and gun the Zombies so I know my spm shouldn't be no 9. Anybody else have same issue? And my round avg is 6, Lol... In real COD reality I avg to round 18

Top Bottom
Login
Register