What's new

Solved All about JTAG and getting JTAG online

Deanz

Deanz

Reaction score
Sin$
So my xbox 360 slim has been jtagged for 4 months now. (Even though it's 2 years old already)
The problem here is I don't have any idea what exactly is jtag, flashed xbox, nan, xble, etc. I don't know the terms. Because I let someone do the jtag process for me. (I let someone jtagged it in some local store in the mall). And basically I don't know how to check the FSD version, the kernel, the dashboard or whatever, I don't know. But I know how to put themes on it and install xexmenu and put games.
So I want you guys to fill me some information all about Jtag and some terms also.
And I also want to know if I can play jtag xbox 360 online. Like xbox live.

DwightSchrute

DwightSchrute

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So, i'm a bit skeptical about it actually being a JTAG for a few reasons. One, Slim 360's can't be jtagged they can be RGH'ed though, two you let someone jtag it in a mall? To check if its actually RGH'ed and he actually did it, press the eject button to power the console on it should boot into xell..

Deanz

Deanz

Reaction score
Sin$
So I have been wrong all this time. My xbox 360 is RGH'd not JTAG'd. Haha! Yep, I can see the XELL LOADER when I press the eject button. So can I play online with this?

DwightSchrute

DwightSchrute

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I have been wrong all this time. My xbox 360 is RGH'd not JTAG'd. Haha! Yep, I can see the XELL LOADER when I press the eject button. So can I play online with this?
Yep haha, so to get online you're either gonna need to buy stealth time with a server such as XBL.Ninja, an unbanned kv (assuming yours is banned), and you'll probably need to update to 16767.
You can buy XBL.Ninja time aswell as an unbanned unshared kv here: http://xbl.ninja.lulzsec.com/?home
You can find a tut for updating to 16767 here: http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/thr...h-jtag-to-16767-w-working-dashlaunch.1202310/

Top Bottom
Login
Register