What's new

Discussion ALIENS COMING TO LOS SANTOS???

The Irish Assassin

The Irish Assassin

(Re)tired eyes from the shadows
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't like the use of non official sources being attached to the news prefix, so I'm gonna remove that.

Now, back to this supposed leak or discovery of hidden information, for discussions sake.

Rockstar were originally going to include story mode dlc for this game but these plans were abandoned seeing the success of the online part of the game. So, with that in mind, what part could this actually play in an online game like GTA? It's not likely that they will allow players to become one, and, even less likely that they will have them spawn, or 'take over' public sessions as the idea of aliens in the game really appeals to so few.

With Rockstar's recent (read consistent) choices with DLC, it seems we aren't going to get anything truly game changing any time soon.

Finally, have you ever looked at a single file of code for most games? I haven't done it often but wow, just wow. It's likely that code like this has been there quite a long time in some form and went unnoticed or something was reorganized at some point and they showed up, magically.

I apologise for the wall of text but stuff like just screams jetpack to me.

Saturday Night

Saturday Night

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't like the use of non official sources being attached to the news prefix, so I'm gonna remove that.

Now, back to this supposed leak or discovery of hidden information, for discussions sake.

Rockstar were originally going to include story mode dlc for this game but these plans were abandoned seeing the success of the online part of the game. So, with that in mind, what part could this actually play in an online game like GTA? It's not likely that they will allow players to become one, and, even less likely that they will have them spawn, or 'take over' public sessions as the idea of aliens in the game really appeals to so few.

With Rockstar's recent (read consistent) choices with DLC, it seems we aren't going to get anything truly game changing any time soon.

Finally, have you ever looked at a single file of code for most games? I haven't done it often but wow, just wow. It's likely that code like this has been there quite a long time in some form and went unnoticed or something was reorganized at some point and they showed up, magically.

I apologise for the wall of text but stuff like just screams jetpack to me.

After reading the info earlier and seeing all the pictures, seeing how it's tied into Gunrunning, I imagine we are getting a GR2 update.

And like you, I agree this screams "jet pack" and would fit in.

Now on the other hand, I could even see us getting a useable UFO(I'm speculating obviously), but it could tie into the "crashed UFO prop". Maybe it'll be a mission.

But I see some "vehicle and weapon research" coming from this.

Which reminds me, remember the hovercraft from San Andreas(I think it was called a Vortex?)? I could see them adding a militarized version also. Off topic a little but I was just thinking about it the other day.

Also I assume if a GR2 update happens, the Hunter will appear. Just a hunch(no evidence).

I think big things are still planned.

/EDIT- Just wanted to add that the bunkers still have a lot of unused space. So there's more coming for sure. I imagine this is why T2/R* are cracking down on the leaks recently(plus modding programs, etc.). I imagine this update was just a taste of the "full" update. I bet there's a "Part 2" to the last update. I expect it in August. Again it's all speculation but I just feel like something's coming.....

Last edited:
The Irish Assassin

The Irish Assassin

(Re)tired eyes from the shadows
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
After reading the info earlier and seeing all the pictures, seeing how it's tied into Gunrunning, I imagine we are getting a GR2 update.

And like you, I agree this screams "jet pack" and would fit in.

Now on the other hand, I could even see us getting a useable UFO(I'm speculating obviously), but it could tie into the "crashed UFO prop". Maybe it'll be a mission.

But I see some "vehicle and weapon research" coming from this.

Which reminds me, remember the hovercraft from San Andreas(I think it was called a Vortex?)? I could see them adding a militarized version also. Off topic a little but I was just thinking about it the other day.

Also I assume if a GR2 update happens, the Hunter will appear. Just a hunch(no evidence).

I think big things are still planned.

/EDIT- Just wanted to add that the bunkers still have a lot of unused space. So there's more coming for sure. I imagine this is why T2/R* are cracking down on the leaks recently(plus modding programs, etc.). I imagine this update was just a taste of the "full" update. I bet there's a "Part 2" to the last update. I expect it in August. Again it's all speculation but I just feel like something's coming.....
You make some valid points. In fact, I hadn't really considered the research aspect. I have played since the update but lack of a stable internet connection recently has interfered with my full investigation of it.
I could see the UFO being a possibility as a some kind of crazy vehicle too, something I hadn't really consider either. Fair play!

Blue_jayy

Blue_jayy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I wouldn't be surprised if it's some kind of adversary mode prop. Could see a alien job being added, idk probably involving rail guns. Just cause it seems like they would go hand in hand. Plus there's a alien costume in the game, you can see people on the movie set in ls wearing them I believe. Could all come together. Could be nothing lol

Also could be something that has nothing to do with online. Don't know if you guys read about the mushroom/Bigfoot thing they added a while back for director mode. Might've even been the beast. I might even be thinking of two different things, but one involoved either chasing the beast down in director mode and once you did you unlocked it for dm. And then the other was you would get these peyote plants in a certain order, under the right conditions and you got to be Bigfoot, maybe unlocked him for dm too. This was all added in the game during a unrelated update and weren't mentioned by r*

Last edited:
S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
It's part of a mission to take stuff from a secret area from the military for use on further research for weapons. Gunrunner is a rolling DLC.
There will also be variations for adversary modes and more props to add for creator.

Aliens in gta online... SMH

______

______

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
It would be cool to see a new game mode and have teams wearing the space helmet that only modded accounts can get, and perhaps give us an option to buy the green space suit ?

I'm sure people would pay millions, everyone loves seeing it on modded accounts and I think we should all have the option to own it.

Green alien eggs have been in game since last gen, perhaps they were planning something like what you have all been saying for quite some time

Blue_jayy

Blue_jayy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's part of a mission to take stuff from a secret area from the military for use on further research for weapons. Gunrunner is a rolling DLC.
There will also be variations for adversary modes and more props to add for creator.

Aliens in gta online... SMH

Sounds too good too be true lol

NicGoRe

NicGoRe

Legendary Bastard
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Diamonds Are Forever Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
I agree above. The Bunker has hallways and doors that are unfinished. I've overlayed all the under docks properties and can see there is plenty of room to extend these hallways.

The crashed ufo prop was added during this dlc. Without having the ufo as a vehicle the Crashed ufo will only be a prop. My guess it that an extension on one of these corridors will be an area similar to s4 which will house this prop. Like S schitzotm said, we will be able to further our scientific research.

supr420

supr420

#1CARCLUB
Fabled Veteran Glitcher Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I like the idea of a crashed ufo mission. Get to the crash site and recover it to unlock new research projects in your bunker. Like having our own little area 51.

T

The Sauce

Scraping By....
Reaction score
Sin$
Interesting, I'd just be happy to have the Space Docker back Online. It's been long enough, dammit. I miss it, hauling *** through a firefight like brbrbrbrbrbrbrbrb!

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Interesting, I'd just be happy to have the Space Docker back Online. It's been long enough, dammit. I miss it, hauling *** through a firefight like brbrbrbrbrbrbrbrb!
You do know there are capture missions with the space docker right? (LG modded but work on NG)
Also with the wreckers. (Tow trucks)
And there are ways to bring a mission car back to online right?
And there are those MOC glitches too. So yep. Space docker.

T

The Sauce

Scraping By....
Reaction score
Sin$
You do know there are capture missions with the space docker right? (LG modded but work on NG)

You just made plans for me tonight.

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
You just made plans for me tonight.
Hehe. I havent tried that yet but well, since there are ways for all of it to happen there should be no reason you cant. (Social club, use search feature and space docker. Should pull up lists of missions containing them.)
I was playing one with the blimp, both wreckers, and the space docker. And the capture was chrome eggs... all I wanted was refill on fireworks launcher lol.

FAQ YIU

FAQ YIU

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
id rather see the movie prop studio be opened up to purchase so we can make lookalike cameo to major films

Saturday Night

Saturday Night

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Some people figured out how to activate the one mission:

IvIDoomIvI

IvIDoomIvI

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
You do know there are capture missions want h the space docker right? (LG modded but work on NG)
You think if we get space docker into moc maybe.the blacklist on it wont effect inside moc an we can.keep as long inside moc

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
You think if we get space docker into moc maybe.the blacklist on it wont effect inside moc an we can.keep as long inside moc
That depends on whether or not it is also blacklisted in the moc storage. Many cars were not.
(Might be now though)
I do not know for sure. Did not test and cannot say for certain.
Always worth a shot though.

Blue_jayy

Blue_jayy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Some people figured out how to activate the one mission:

Yeah I heard you need either 600 sales or resupplies to get a special resupply mission. Hoping it's resupplies cause that's faster but it sucks there's no way to count how many you've done, it really is going to be random for most

Saturday Night

Saturday Night

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I heard you need either 600 sales or resupplies to get a special resupply mission. Hoping it's resupplies cause that's faster but it sucks there's no way to count how many you've done, it really is going to be random for most

A guy on GTAF claimed he's well over 600 resupplies(I think another claimed this as well).

The "600" thing came from Fun, which I'm not even sure if the "community" did their calculations correctly on Fun's little puzzle. I don't think he's confirmed the answer was "600" yet.

[Edit] community now believes it's 600 sales. I still think that's not the "key".

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register