What's new

Discussion ALIENS COMING TO LOS SANTOS???

aaronBLUEeyes

aaronBLUEeyes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
600 sales from gun running or total amongst ALL businesses?

supr420

supr420

#1CARCLUB
Fabled Veteran Glitcher Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol wtf 600 missions??? I stopped doing resupply when I got access to the opressor missions and shut down the bunker when I had all research unlocked.

Joshy

Joshy

Premium
Glitcher Mythical Veteran Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
I think the aliens been there man, they just never came out, officially.

2d10i89.jpg

Blue_jayy

Blue_jayy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
A guy on GTAF claimed he's well over 600 resupplies(I think another claimed this as well).

The "600" thing came from Fun, which I'm not even sure if the "community" did their calculations correctly on Fun's little puzzle. I don't think he's confirmed the answer was "600" yet.

[Edit] community now believes it's 600 sales. I still think that's not the "key".

600 sales is annoying but it is the only thing to have a counter on. Was hoping it was resupplies & they didn't give us a counter cause they really want it to be a surprise. I doubt anyone's well over 600, maybe someone has reached it though lol.

Saturday Night

Saturday Night

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
This is a quote from a gaming website:

First, you have to complete 600 Gunrunning sales, though the post recommends doing 601 “just to be safe.” Then, you need to start a supply run between 21:00 and 23:00 hours.

What’s even more punishing is that the mission can only be triggered once. So, if you have the patience for this grind and manage to eventually unlock it, you’ll only be able to play it one time.

GlitchGuru

GlitchGuru

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I really hope so. I've been wanting Aliens and U.F.O.'s to show up for a while now. A Outer Space DLC would be dope as f*** as well and a UnderWaterWorld DLC....

Top Bottom
Login
Register