• Views 1,129
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Beast4Life14

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Has anyone found any... and unknown have you found any if so make a tool and put in valhalla plz! :smile:

tick72

tick72

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
what you think just because you made a thread about it on S7 someone is going to give, or make you a tool for a game that isint even out yet.. (it comes out 17th, correct?):thumbdown:
I dono if you got the idea to ask for a tool from some of the 2010'ers.. but siriously.. comon, game isint even out yet. (correct?)

I

invader sqix

Reaction score
Sin$
Legally? No

But if you have a flashed 360 it's out which makes me mad cause I want to play it now but no flashed 360 and I pre-ordered it so I gotta wait til Tuesday

R

Ratchet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No iso mods possible unless anyone can rip into those file formats as for save mods not a fan so dont care :?

I AERO I

I AERO I

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
tick72 said:
what you think just because you made a thread about it on S7 someone is going to give, or make you a tool for a game that isint even out yet.. (it comes out 17th, correct?):thumbdown:
I dono if you got the idea to ask for a tool from some of the 2010'ers.. but siriously.. comon, game isint even out yet. (correct?)
God Damn it. It's 7S buddy not S7. Se7ensins. Not SinsSe7en

B

Beast4Life14

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
off topic...

And i saw sum people saying they already got the game so leave me alone tick :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register