• Thread starter LainOS
  • Start date
  • Views 2,413
LainOS

LainOS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've been searching for a working trainer for alien isolation. I managed to find one earlier and get it to bring up the trainer options in game, but no options seemingly work. Anyways, this has been a pester for the past two weeks, any help would be appreciated, trainer and all lol

ImOx

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Programmer MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Hmm no idea to be honest, how could i check and see?
No idea what TU you are on, or no idea for what TU the trainer is, or no idea for both?
You can quite easily check what TU you are on, but not really for what TU the trainer is. Unless from where you got the trainer for says for what TU it is.

LainOS

LainOS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No idea what TU you are on, or no idea for what TU the trainer is, or no idea for both?
You can quite easily check what TU you are on, but not really for what TU the trainer is. Unless from where you got the trainer for says for what TU it is.
Sorry, meant to say no idea what Title Update the game itself is on. I downloaded and installed it so im not too sure. The trainer itself is on TU 0-1. Not sure how to check a Title Update for a game

ImOx

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Programmer MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry, meant to say no idea what Title Update the game itself is on. I downloaded and installed it so im not too sure. The trainer itself is on TU 0-1. Not sure how to check a Title Update for a game
You probably have FSD or Aurora, so it's easy to check with that.
Just be running FSD or Aurora and launch the game. Then hit the Xbox guide button and in bottom right corner of your screen it will say what TU the game is on

LainOS

LainOS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just be running FSD or Aurora and launch the game. Then hit the Xbox guide button and in bottom right corner of your screen it will say what TU the game is on
Long ago i stopped using FSD do to a gta menu absolutely flunking it every time i turned the xbox on lol So normally its a normal dashboard and such until i use xex menu. Went back and loaded the FSD xex and launched Alien Isolation from there, yet the TU didnt come up still. Sorry to be a such a bother, just ran out of options on what to do

LainOS

LainOS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can the TU be determined the content folder by any chance?

LainOS

LainOS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What do you have in this folder
HDD\Content\0000000000000000\5345085E
(If it exists)
I managed to find the Title ID and Media ID by loading the disk image into 360mpGui, pinpointed that the TU was in fact TU1. After another 4 hours of digging i came across a trainer that had been updated, came up with a notification when launched. Most of the options worked, but alas, the game would freeze once i want into a certain area on the game and would jump back to the dashboard lol Some battles you just cant win i guess haha Although i have gained a lot of interest in poking my own offsets and building a trainer instead of leeching a 4 year old trainer lmao

Top Bottom
Login
Register