• Thread starter Deletethisaccnt
  • Start date
  • Views 851
D

Deletethisaccnt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Which guns do u prefer????2 reasons why????and before answering make sure you've used both these guns enough to tell the pros and cons of them...and don't mention any other guns just ak-47 and the tar-21,both with stopping power and steady aim

A

aTtRaKt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Its odd, the AK-47 normally has ALOT of recoil, in this game it doesnt have alot... (Unless your a RETARD and put RDS or Holo on it.) the Tar 21's recoil is managable, because all you need to do is aim in on the person, and press the trigger for about 2 seconds, they should be dead (Especially with stopping power) Overall, like any other guns, its up to the PLAYER. some people prefer M4, or f200, or alot of different guns...

Mizzy Moe

Mizzy Moe

Smoke Blunts
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
i like the ak best because

1. looks beast

2.looks great with red tiger

3. great power

4. my second favorite gun(my faves the deagle :smile: )

cons:

1.small clip

all i can think of right now

justeve

justeve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ak-47 is a beast of a gun and needs to be tamed I normally fire short busts or put a silencer on it.
Has a great sound to it,

BumbleBee

BumbleBee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm gonna say the Tar-21. You get it at a pretty decent level and with stopping power like someone said above its like a 2 bullet kill from and distance. Although I love the AK I think it just depends on how I feel that day. Which ever I'm in the mood for lol :tongue:

Marino HD

Marino HD

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
AK is by far better than the TAR.
Better ironsights, more power, better accuracy, what else do you need?

T

theraes

Reaction score
Sin$
I never really had a chance to use the Ak as i would get level 70 use the Ak for abit then prestige but now that im 9th prestige level 70 i use the Ak all the time. Ak extended mags = perfect.

D

Deletethisaccnt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks alot guys you've really helped me out on deciding between these guns. I'm goin to go with the ak for now if you have any reasons jy I shouldn't please say

K

KiKi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Tar-21 in my opinion.
Since i prestige legitimately, i get this gun around the beginning levels, which is helpful.
I think that the iron sights are an acquired taste, if you will, because I love the iron sights on this gun(i like ak-47's iron sights too but I like tar-21's better). They both have great damage.

X

xPandaHunterx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Tar-21 hands down! Strap the Holographic sight on it, and It's beastly. It just feels more powerful. The Aks sound, for some reason just sounds hollow to me, whereas the Tar is solid

Maybe I'm just crazy :blink:

official spoof

official spoof

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
the tar 21 is deffinatly more user friendly expt only good at close to medium range as if you get good with the ak it can be alot better just learn to use iron sights with fmj, ak is only good if you know how to shoot through walls.

D

Deletethisaccnt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Now I'm starting to lean towards tha tar bcause the ak-47s recoil is rediculous,in cod4 it was a good type of recoil where the bullets would fall right in the place u want but now u literally have to aim below the person, even if u do burst shot. Which means the accuracy ain't really as good as it says it is.but with tha tar u can aim and most likely kill ur target from a long distance easily and even if u burst shot with it from long range it'll act kinda like the m16 or famas and kill in a bout 2-4 bullets.

Fred Piels

Fred Piels

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
First off, the AK and Tar have the same damage statistics, so the whole "More powerful" arguement is out the window. In addition the AK suffers from the sway effect when it is burdened down with attachments, which is a bummer. Finally the iron sights on the Tar are awsome to a point of noobness.

So which guns is better? The AK of course because is looks cool as hell and when I kill you and your TAR with it, I know I am a better player.

Naft

Naft

À contre-courant
VIP
Retired
Grammar Nazi Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
the tar 21 is deffinatly more user friendly expt only good at close to medium range as if you get good with the ak it can be alot better just learn to use iron sights with fmj, ak is only good if you know how to shoot through walls.
uhm, the Tar is the strongest Assault Rifles on short range, only shotguns provide a bigger damage , and competes with every SMG..

It all comes to personal choice, and I'll choose the AK-47.. I haven't gotten more than 10 kills with it in challenges, but now when I started picking it up I love it

Often Brief

XrG x H4rdCor3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Tar is better with silencer as I dont prefer it without one. The AK is probably better with no silencer attached.

puniisher 505

puniisher 505

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
AK is straight beast put on scavenger and FMJ and you are set to annihilate noobs TAR feels more like an SMG to me for some reason

Top Bottom
Login
Register