• Thread starter Deletethisaccnt
  • Start date
  • Views 4,621
D

Deletethisaccnt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Which of these guns do u think is the best and please state at least 2 reasons...make sure before have voted that u have used all of these at least once

T

tankb23

Reaction score
Sin$
#1 Scar-H all the way strong acurate no recoil #2 AK-47 strong but has worst recoil #3 Tar 21 idk this gun i just never really liked it this is my opinion

FrazzleFrazer

FrazzleFrazer

HOLD THE DOOR
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
AK owns all, scar is second place and tar is the worst but is still fairly ownage with a silencer but the sights on it suck.

GamingGenNet

GamingGenNet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Scar-H all the way! xD
Tar without silencer has much recoil imo, and the AK the sights are not aligned.

I

I Got Me some 24"s

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
The AK-47 is my favorite, but I cannot use it at long range out of hardcore unless I use the ACOG scope.
As for the best, I would say the TAR-21. I don't have a problem with recoil or the iron sight. Generally the recoil is not an issue because you kill people before it starts to get uncontrollable even without stopping power. The class I generally use involves the TAR with OMA pro and Grenade launchers with either hardline (for hardcore) or Danger Close (Core) and then Commando Pro or Ninja Pro (for hardcore).

The SCAR is likely the second best, because it has the least recoil and does not kill too much slower than the AK or TAR. It's definitely better at long range. However without extended mags you can get into some sticky situations.

Byte

Byte

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am a AK noob XD.

It is so powerful and accurate.(don't say like my ....) it has sufficient ammo in each clip. and it shows that you havent used it from level 1 until you can prestige cause you only get it when you get to 70.

D

DMMDurka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i think these guns are equally good.

ak has the 30 bullet magazine and a slightly lower damage than the scar. but the scar has less ammo per mag. and then the tar is slightly less powerful than the ak but it makes up with a faster rate of fire. i have at least two classes with each of these guns.

T

Pixel Hungry

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
1. Scar-H - It's accurate. Kills with a a few too many bullets although this can be fixed with the addition of Stopping Power. I also find that it has a few too little bullets in each clip but this can easily be sorted with Scavenger as collectable ammo is kinda helpful for when you want to camp :wink:

2. AK-47 - I find this gun is very powerful but I didn't enjoy using it very much. I felt that the iron sights looked very ugly, and it has way too much recoil compared to the AK in Call of Duty 4. On a more positive note it has plenty of ammo and clip size. :smile:

3. TAR-21 - I don't know why, but I have never been too fond of this gun. The iron sights look disgusting in my opinion, although the recoil is pretty minimal. There is plenty of ammo in each clip, and scavenger is good for those long camping sessions. But overall I don't like this gun very much, I never got used to using it, and I don't think I ever will to be honest.

Naft

Naft

À contre-courant
VIP
Retired
Grammar Nazi Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
1. Scar-H - It's accurate. Kills with a a few too many bullets although this can be fixed with the addition of Stopping Power. I also find that it has a few too little bullets in each clip but this can easily be sorted with Scavenger as collectable ammo is kinda helpful for when you want to camp :wink:

2. AK-47 - I find this gun is very powerful but I didn't enjoy using it very much. I felt that the iron sights looked very ugly, and it has way too much recoil compared to the AK in Call of Duty 4. On a more positive note it has plenty of ammo and clip size. :smile:

3. TAR-21 - I don't know why, but I have never been too fond of this gun. The iron sights look disgusting in my opinion, although the recoil is pretty minimal. There is plenty of ammo in each clip, and scavenger is good for those long camping sessions. But overall I don't like this gun very much, I never got used to using it, and I don't think I ever will to be honest.

I... don't know what to say, it's like you took the words out of my mouth

Clown

Clown

VIP
VIP
Retired
Scaling the Mountain End of the Year 2011 End of the Year 2013
Reaction score
Sin$
1. Tar-21 - Best gun alive. I used it in GB all the time and it's just amazing.
2. AK-47 - Bad iron sites, but it has a good amount of damage.
3. Scar-H - I was never a fan of this gun because the clip is soo small. Just don't like it.
- inb4stopspraying, I dont spray, but I rush spawns and even with sleight of hand, it's terrible IMO

Riku

Riku

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Tar-21= Beast gun with silencer, the iron sights arent bad on it( or atleast i used to it and it doesnt bother me, with stopping power and steady aim it makes it a godly weapon

J

joe fo sho

Reaction score
Sin$
The Ak is obviously better than every gun you have listed. My fist reason is that it has a larger clip size than the Scar, but does more recoil. It has the same mag sie as the Tar but is more powerful making the AK better than the listed guns.

Riku

Riku

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The Ak is obviously better than every gun you have listed. My fist reason is that it has a larger clip size than the Scar, but does more recoil. It has the same mag sie as the Tar but is more powerful making the AK better than the listed guns.
tar has a better rate of fire, but it depends on how you play

A

a30zk3

Reaction score
Sin$
TAR21 is beastt i was using it last night and was ripping thru everythingg, i dont see recoil on it prolly cusz i was using steady aim pro. ak47 is beast also but alotta recoil but silencer minimizes it. and the scar is a good one too but the ammo is really low.

Naft

Naft

À contre-courant
VIP
Retired
Grammar Nazi Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
TAR21 is beastt i was using it last night and was ripping thru everythingg, i dont see recoil on it prolly cusz i was using steady aim pro. ak47 is beast also but alotta recoil but silencer minimizes it. and the scar is a good one too but the ammo is really low.
Steady Aim doesn't reduce Recoil

I

ii st ee zz yy

Reaction score
Sin$
Tar-21!
Its powerful enough to not use stopping power.
Same accuracy as Scar-h.
Just try this class

Tar silenced

Throwing knife(Badass killcams)
marathon
Lightweight
Ninja(for turtle beachers)

Top Bottom
Login
Register