What's new

AirTug Police

Raymnd

Raymnd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Today i managed to change the default dispatch vehicle to the well known AirTug.

First i changed the handling of the AirTug, making it faster and more agile.
Next i replaced the police3 vehicle by the Airtug.

Basically what i did was changing the available driver-types for the specific vehicles and change the ones to be spawned as police cars. The game uses a dispatch file which contains vehicle- and driver spawn information per wanted level.

The Airtug is now named "Benefactor Airtug, Sports" and has the law-enforcement flags.

TUGPolice2_PB_zps2e6ba9e4.jpg

TUGPolice3_PB_zpsc6c77228.jpg

Last edited:
Emmanuel U

Emmanuel U

ЖMC - Mx3
Modder Programmer Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
Last picture made me laugh, nice job

for sh*ts and giggles you should make the default dispatch the tank

Raymnd

Raymnd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
for sh*ts and giggles you should make the default dispatch the tank

Well, actually i was thinking about using bicycles. As i didn't replace any models, i can choose which vehicle will be used on which wanted level.
Basically what i did was changing the available driver-types for the specific vehicles and change the ones to be spawned as police cars to airtug

For example, i can change it to bicycle for wanted level 1, and tanks for level 4?
Also the amount of peds is changed to 60. Default setting is 4 peds (officers) for wanted level 1.
Game uses 2 ped pers spawned vehicle, so 60 peds equals 30 vehicles. As for the bicycles it will just be 60 of them, i guess :tongue:

Opening post updated though.

Matt Denton

Matt Denton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, actually i was thinking about using bicycles. As i didn't replace any models, i can choose which vehicle will be used on which wanted level.
Basically what i did was changing the available driver-types for the specific vehicles and change the ones to be spawned as police cars to airtug

For example, i can change it to bicycle for wanted level 1, and tanks for level 4?
Also the amount of peds is changed to 60. Default setting is 4 peds (officers) for wanted level 1.
Game uses 2 ped pers spawned vehicle, so 60 peds equals 30 vehicles. As for the bicycles it will just be 60 of them, i guess :tongue:

Opening post updated though.
what file or files did you edit xD

CrushedAlmondFun

CrushedAlmondFun

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow this was an old post. Does this even work anymore?

Top Bottom
Login
Register