Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest,

If you are in need or looking for a modded lobby please check in the CoD: World at War Modded Lobbies section. Any posts asking for lobbies will be deleted as it is considered spam.

Thank you.

Airstrike mod????!!

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: World at War' started by The icon, Jan 5, 2009 with 8 replies and 560 views.

1. The icon

The icon Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Ok I was in a public room and this guy starts airstriking the other team the wierd thing was the whole team died regardless of where it was, and he went like 26-0 every game.. just using airstrike.. wtf? mod to the ***?

2. punkskater2448

punkskater2448 Taking Over The World Retired

Ratings:
    Hm. Maybe he is just really really good at airstrikes? I haven't heard of any glitches with the air strikes but who knows. I highly doubt it was a mod though.

3. Anonymous Joey

Anonymous Joey Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I agree with Punk, he was probably just good at predicting movements. Even so, I highly doubt you can mod an Xbox Live Match anyway :rolleyes:

4. OP
    The icon

The icon Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Ok listin, how was it not a mod if every game he set off an airstrike right away? you need 5 kills straight before you can, btw this was in a seach and destroy game, right as he spawned an airstrike went off killin everyone

5. dangerousd

dangerousd Newbie

Ratings:
    If it was s&d which i only play 6 people on the other team he kills them every round and wins with a air strike that will be 4-0 24=kills 0=deaths were does the 26 come into it?
    Surly this is not possible on the xbox360 live.

6. OP
    The icon

The icon Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I like it how everyone is trying to use everythig against me to say im lieing, w/e i saw what i saw dont care what you guys think.

7. Justin

Justin #mmNation

Ratings:
    Look man, no-one is saying you are lying. We are saying that it is doubtful. It is really unlikely to have mods on Xbox Live Matches. Maybe a glitch or something like that? We haven't heard of it.

• Like Like x 1
  8. pinstr

pinstr Getting There

Ratings:
    thats like 1250 EXP yes i took the time to count that up

9. ii CoRrUpT xX

ii CoRrUpT xX Contributor

Ratings:
    Woah. Chill. They were only trying to help. You did post asking a question.