Patched Airstrike Glitch.

• Thread starter killion09
  • Start date
  • Views 18,107
K

killion09

Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone know how to do this mulitple airstikes?

K

killion09

Reaction score
Sin$
I meant like where you can call an airstrike right at the start of the game.

trtl

trtl

Seasoned Member
Mythical Veteran Forum Addict Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Sometimes I've had random things happen and I end up getting UAV/Strike/Heli faster than I'm supposed to... I think it has to do with putting down an airstrike, dying, and then if it killed anybody maybe that adds onto your counter (even if you are still dead).

F

FuZioN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Madman340 said:
Sometimes I've had random things happen and I end up getting UAV/Strike/Heli faster than I'm supposed to... I think it has to do with putting down an airstrike, dying, and then if it killed anybody maybe that adds onto your counter (even if you are still dead).

if you die, then get a kill then bring in a heli, it makes it add up again.

W

WillyK007

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i have gotten this before with UAV's. essentially this is how it works...

1 you get a helicopter right... then you die
2 then you call in it
3 then you die again
4 you get two kills, your heli gets two kills.
5 if you get your 3rd kill as your helicopter simultaneously gets its third kill, you get repetitive UAVS, i assume it would work the same way with multiple airstrikes

you need to stay alive after step 3

B

Blackpopp

Reaction score
Sin$
Morterdom (* droppin frag when dead*) once u die morterdom will kick in, skip the respawn cam if u kill someone it will register as your first kill. Now u only need 2 more to get a UAV etc reduces to 2, 4, 6 kills. As for the Heli, wait tell u die then call it in, if u stay alive well it gets 2 kills u will receive uav and 4 'As and 6 for heli again. Be patient bc if u die after u call it the heli kills will not register towards ur uav as' and heli, u will have to obtain the kills urself.

My first post on this site :biggrin:

J

jackattack5694

Reaction score
Sin$
there is an air strike glitch on countdown. where if you place the air strike in the middle of one of those smoking holes (the bottom middle one on the place air strike menu) then the jets come in about 5 foot off the ground.

X

XboxPlayer

Se7en Sinner
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
jackattack5694 said:
there is an air strike glitch on countdown. where if you place the air strike in the middle of one of those smoking holes (the bottom middle one on the place air strike menu) then the jets come in about 5 foot off the ground.
Any video of it?

Venomous Fire

Venomous Fire

Retired Admin 4 Life
VIP
Retired
Diamonds Are Forever Mythical Veteran Odysseus' Summit
Reaction score
Sin$

Also works on many maps if you pace it in a far corner of the map

IXIAGitATorIXI

IXIAGitATorIXI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
first off all, you dont have to do all of this crap, all you have to do is get a helicopter. Die then call it in. Helicopter should get you UAV's Airstrikes and even more helicopters. This process can keep going if your lucky

L

livetorise

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
also i think what this guy is talking about getting airstrike at the beggining of the game is called a skillfull player where he nads three membs of ur team uses uav kills two more airtstrikes the rest now he has a heli and its been like what about thirty seconds into the game... lol thats called luck... :tongue: and yea ive also seen jets fly like through me on countdown i was like WTF!

E

emerica0333

Reaction score
Sin$
XboxPlayer said:
Any video of it?

here ya go...this is not my video

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xj5K6LxEOaM"]YouTube - Call Of Duty 4 (Cod 4) Glitches: Countdown Airstrike Glitch[/ame]

G

gurvirj95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
WillyK007 said:
i have gotten this before with UAV's. essentially this is how it works...

1 you get a helicopter right... then you die
2 then you call in it
3 then you die again
4 you get two kills, your heli gets two kills.
5 if you get your 3rd kill as your helicopter simultaneously gets its third kill, you get repetitive UAVS, i assume it would work the same way with multiple airstrikes

you need to stay alive after step 3
happened to me once on creek. i had like 10 uav's in 10 seconds lol

P

Prototype XIII

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah i know what your saying.. i was playing with a guy once who was doing that on the other team. i messaged him later but didnt get a reply. my guess is that its more of an advanced hack rather then a glitch..

Top Bottom
Login
Register