Solved Airport Money Drop on Capture?

• Thread starter Native Pride 1988
  • Start date
  • Views 808
N

Native Pride 1988

Elite Member
Reaction score
When I did playing around in the lobby and I did saw someone did invitation job on cell phone called Airport Money Drop on Capture.

Then I did checking out on socialclub rockstargames and looking for Airport Money Drop. Its most dislike than like. The people comment on this said its fake.

I don't know if its true or fake. And have you trying this before?

E

EyeDuDab

Banned
Reaction score
A few things to consider...
  • When was it made
  • Who made it
  • Unlimited npc? Or Private job for oldgen money drops?
Similar to the old dns jobs, it might be a transfered job that the host hasnt deleted. And people are still going nuts over looking for any $10k per npc jobs...

PEOPLE NEED TO STOP BEGGING FOR $10K NPC JOBS. i still get asked almost daily if i have any of those. :banghead:

N

Native Pride 1988

Elite Member
Reaction score
A few things to consider...
  • When was it made
  • Who made it
  • Unlimited npc? Or Private job for oldgen money drops?
Similar to the old dns jobs, it might be a transfered job that the host hasnt deleted. And people are still going nuts over looking for any $10k per npc jobs...

PEOPLE NEED TO STOP BEGGING FOR $10K NPC JOBS. i still get asked almost daily if i have any of those. :banghead:
I surely don't use this because sometimes if player invitation me then accept this and I might trap there in this capture like $9999999 9999999rp deathmatch :confused:

S

schitzotm

Contributor
Reaction score
I surely don't use this because sometimes if player invitation me then accept this and I might trap there in this capture like $9999999 9999999rp deathmatch :confused:
It likely wasnt fake at one time. Like eyedudab said.
If you get there and its set up with a ton of npc running around it was built with the 10k npc.
If it was falling money crates then it would have been deleted by rockstar by now.
If it was the pallet of cash at the top of a difficult to walk path the pallets didnt transfer as real cash. Those were only real if the job creator was the one hosting it. (Modded console)
Falling money crates can still happen though as long as they contain 2k or less per crate.
But these get the job creator banned within a couple hours usually.
There are ways to make npc heavy and run them through a car crusher to kill them and you under to get the money to rain on you. Take a stretch of highway and place some cars in a car crusher in the air. This way they explode and scare the npc out of their cars. Then you need a ramp to snipe an exploding barrel to roll a giant ball down a ramp making the npc run into the other car ceusher you are standing under. They run and get killed and their money falls through the car crusher.
Combine that with max out of unarmed npc that you also force to run to their death. Money isnt great but is extra from the capture itself.
Or box them all in with panels and arm yourself with a minigun and kill them and take their money.
Reality is I can only get 12 crates to fall before they just freeze. So 12 time 2k is 24k but it takes 30 seconds and has to have a second player to launch and they have to not go after the crates too.
This will last two hours then the account I create it with is banned. Then the whole getting it from pc to xbox process starts all over again with the need of another account.
And this is with people just playing it and not reporting or downvoting it. So there is a trigger that picks up on the money it just doesnt ban the person getting the money.

E

EyeDuDab

Banned
Reaction score
It likely wasnt fake at one time. Like eyedudab said.
If you get there and its set up with a ton of npc running around it was built with the 10k npc.
If it was falling money crates then it would have been deleted by rockstar by now.
If it was the pallet of cash at the top of a difficult to walk path the pallets didnt transfer as real cash. Those were only real if the job creator was the one hosting it. (Modded console)
Falling money crates can still happen though as long as they contain 2k or less per crate.
But these get the job creator banned within a couple hours usually.
There are ways to make npc heavy and run them through a car crusher to kill them and you under to get the money to rain on you. Take a stretch of highway and place some cars in a car crusher in the air. This way they explode and scare the npc out of their cars. Then you need a ramp to snipe an exploding barrel to roll a giant ball down a ramp making the npc run into the other car ceusher you are standing under. They run and get killed and their money falls through the car crusher.
Combine that with max out of unarmed npc that you also force to run to their death. Money isnt great but is extra from the capture itself.
Or box them all in with panels and arm yourself with a minigun and kill them and take their money.
Reality is I can only get 12 crates to fall before they just freeze. So 12 time 2k is 24k but it takes 30 seconds and has to have a second player to launch and they have to not go after the crates too.
This will last two hours then the account I create it with is banned. Then the whole getting it from pc to xbox process starts all over again with the need of another account.
And this is with people just playing it and not reporting or downvoting it. So there is a trigger that picks up on the money it just doesnt ban the person getting the money.
Im curious about the car crusher technique you use. Please dm me

N

Navy Davey

☠️Kidnap the Sandy Claws☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
Just to add to the previous statements...

Placed NPCs(actors) no longer drop money in any player created job.
The $10k a head jobs took that away.
The only NPCs that will drop money in a player created job are R* generated Peds:frown:

I seem to have been avoiding fake jobs for a while. Here’s another perspective!
When I first started on Creator I had only one console.
It makes testing more difficult:frown:
Every time I needed to test a two player job I created the temporary name for the job would always be $999999999 and 9999999rp:roflmao:
Otherwise what poor soul would join a deathmatch with its creator :whistle:
Lol... fun troll to get people to join your job:tongue:

E

EyeDuDab

Banned
Reaction score
They even patched the spawn npc using helicopters method

N

Native Pride 1988

Elite Member
Reaction score
Just to add to the previous statements...

Placed NPCs(actors) no longer drop money in any player created job.
The $10k a head jobs took that away.
The only NPCs that will drop money in a player created job are R* generated Peds:frown:

I seem to have been avoiding fake jobs for a while. Here’s another perspective!
When I first started on Creator I had only one console.
It makes testing more difficult:frown:
Every time I needed to test a two player job I created the temporary name for the job would always be $999999999 and 9999999rp:roflmao:
Otherwise what poor soul would join a deathmatch with its creator :whistle:
Lol... fun troll to get people to join your job:tongue:
Its have many trap deathmatch on socialclub rockstargames, they were using for RP and kd increase. I did guilty using this before :whistle: lol :wink:

N

Navy Davey

☠️Kidnap the Sandy Claws☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
Its have many trap deathmatch on socialclub rockstargames, they were using for RP and kd increase. I did guilty using this before :whistle: lol :wink:
:roflmao:I generally only use spawn traps to attain unlockable content:sneaky:

Once in a while if I want to amuse friends I invite people to my carrier job even though only my friends and I played the adversary mode:whistle:

We are all standing on deck with jets and guns...

They are hanging on for dear life to a 1x2 brick with a couple of miniguns
on it in the water on the edge of the map...

Some liferaft huh?:tongue:
Very nice of me to put that there:roflmao:

They can’t even see the carrier...
They just keep spawning in mid air and falling to the water to either drown or get shot :cigar:
Lmao...I don’t do that too much:rolleyes:

Just like I don’t join parkour deathmatches with TP active.....
Too much:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Top Bottom