Patched Airport Hangar Wallbreach

Chaos

Chaos

Retired
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain
Reaction score
Sin$
While in a multiplayer game, I stumbled upon someone with a bounty, and went to kill them. I quickly realized that the person was inside of a wall breach and was riding around on a motorcycle, because I couldn't find him. So, I investigated in my own private match, and found this.

Text Tutorial:​
1. Buy a Sanchez 2. (It might work with other motorcycles. I'm not sure)
2. Travel to the airport.
3. Go to the hangar where the jets usually spawn.
4. Travel into this corner of the hangar: (Expand below for a picture.)
9d6523eb1f2b505773c4c4c8ed01005b.png
5. There is two walls on either side of you. You must drive straight for a couple feet,
and then you will be able to turn.

Video Tutorial: (Video Still Processing)

Note-
Unfortunately, you can't shoot out of the building, nor can anyone shoot in. The cops will not find you as you are inside of a building.
To get out, either travel out the wall you came through, or walk/drive into the open space, and you will fall downwards and will be teleported most likely inside the hangar.

Last edited:
C

cracka brew

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
They dont want us glitching rp, yet they allow these wallbreaches to remain for users to cheat-kill others..

O wait, its because bullets=$$$ which equal in more kesh kerd sales... BAD *C, NO DESERT FOR YOU..

Southy

Southy

Have a Nice Day! :)
Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I've seen this on a video on youtube somewhere. I think This is the first time it's been posted here though :thumbsup:

sellursoul

sellursoul

Reaction score
Sin$
works like a charm :wink:

- tried it with the motorcycle, confirmed worked.

Last edited:
sgll

sgll

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you dont need a motorbike to get in the wall. drive any car in the same angle and the car will go thorugh the wall. but not all. however the car door is inside the wall and therefore you just get out of your car and you appear in the walls. job done

apoel1986

apoel1986

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i dont understand the point of this!! i ve tried it but what can i do with it?

Incorporated

Incorporated

#GayPride
Chatty Kathy CotM Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
While in a multiplayer game, I stumbled upon someone with a bounty, and went to kill them. I quickly realized that the person was inside of a wall breach and was riding around on a motorcycle, because I couldn't find him. So, I investigated in my own private match, and found this.

Text Tutorial:​
1. Buy a Sanchez 2. (It might work with other motorcycles. I'm not sure)
2. Travel to the airport.
3. Go to the hangar where the jets usually spawn.
4. Travel into this corner of the hangar: (Expand below for a picture.)
9d6523eb1f2b505773c4c4c8ed01005b.png
5. There is two walls on either side of you. You must drive straight for a couple feet,
and then you will be able to turn.

Video Tutorial: (Video Still Processing)

Note-
Unfortunately, you can't shoot out of the building, nor can anyone shoot in. The cops will not find you as you are inside of a building.
To get out, either travel out the wall you came through, or walk/drive into the open space, and you will fall downwards and will be teleported most likely inside the hangar.

Well that is kind of lame since you can't shoot out of it.

Top Bottom
Login
Register