• Thread starter draco_86
  • Start date
  • Views 878
draco_86

draco_86

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I read a few weeks ago people were storing aircrafts and others in their SVW. Also there are people who put their aircraft in the facility. so a couple questions that I cannot figure out why to:

1) what purpose would their be to storing an aircraft in the facility?
2) I assume storing it in the SVW and the MOC give you the ability call it and have it spawn near/next to you.
3) What was the difference in storing in the MOC vs SVW?

if what I assume to be correct and 3 being no difference then is there a solo way to put an Akula in your MOC for better spawning?

thanks for the insight

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
The aircraft in the facility
Is the necessary first step
To be able to move it to
Your vehicle warehouse or
MOC
The facility was being used as a dupe or give cars to friends glitch...
That’s how the aircraft went in there...
The SVW is a moderately complicated process to put a plane in there but when you get it in there is no cool down from calling vehicles.
The MOC is easier to get an aircraft into
It’s as simple as driving a car out and switching with the aircraft in your facility.
Whilst the MOC has cool downs to call your vehicles... they are available to you in heists and missions:wink:
I have a jet pack in my MOC:wink:
DTOvIDjX4AARfuD

Upvote 0
draco_86

draco_86

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The aircraft in the facility
Is the necessary first step
To be able to move it to
Your vehicle warehouse or
MOC
The facility was being used as a dupe or give cars to friends glitch...
That’s how the aircraft went in there...
The SVW is a moderately complicated process to put a plane in there but when you get it in there is no cool down from calling vehicles.
The MOC is easier to get an aircraft into
It’s as simple as driving a car out and switching with the aircraft in your facility.
Whilst the MOC has cool downs to call your vehicles... they are available to you in heists and missions:wink:
I have a jet pack in my MOC:wink:
DTOvIDjX4AARfuD
THANK YOU! I have been trying to figure out what sane person wanted it to be in their facility. so to rehash
MOC - Cooldown but mission use
SVW - No cooldown but no mission use

So do you know of solo methods? the ones I read were about have a friend present

Upvote 0
A

abig79

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have the bombuska in my facility. Really no point of it being in there except the humor of it, it bounces around and throws cars all over.

Only time it sucks is I was doing a dupe glitch today that involved going in the avenger, sometimes I would go in the facility and it would be upside down

Upvote 0
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
THANK YOU! I have been trying to figure out what sane person wanted it to be in their facility. so to rehash

So do you know of solo methods? the ones I read were about have a friend present
Unfortunately I don’t know any solo methods and the last iteration of GCTF glitch has been patched:frown:
It’s pretty cool if you can get anything in your MOC... I have had:
A Buzzard
A Savage
A hydra
An RCV
A Chernobog
A khalangi tank
And finally
A jet pack in my MOC:wink:

Originally the hydra was the best vehicle to have in there because how awesome is it to spawn your jet right next to you:wink:

When Gctf came out I had to give the new vehicles a try for fun:smile:
The RCV and such was solely for entertainment:smile:

The jet pack is now my most favorite vehicle I have had in there:wink:

If you are using it and are killed you can just dial up the mechanic and send for the one in your facility....
Call Mors Mutual and fix the other...
And keep doing that over and over...
Kind of like having a never ending jet pack :wink:

I hope we can find a new gctf so that you too can enjoy the fun:smile:

Upvote 0
draco_86

draco_86

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Unfortunately I don’t know any solo methods and the last iteration of GCTF glitch has been patched:frown:
It’s pretty cool if you can get anything in your MOC... I have had:
A Buzzard
A Savage
A hydra
An RCV
A Chernobog
A khalangi tank
And finally
A jet pack in my MOC:wink:

Originally the hydra was the best vehicle to have in there because how awesome is it to spawn your jet right next to you:wink:

When Gctf came out I had to give the new vehicles a try for fun:smile:
The RCV and such was solely for entertainment:smile:

The jet pack is now my most favorite vehicle I have had in there:wink:

If you are using it and are killed you can just dial up the mechanic and send for the one in your facility....
Call Mors Mutual and fix the other...
And keep doing that over and over...
Kind of like having a never ending jet pack :wink:

I hope we can find a new gctf so that you too can enjoy the fun:smile:
I wouldnt mind that in the svw cause of the no cool downs. Yeah I need a solo way of doing it. I hate asking for help and when I need it no one arou d

Last edited:
Upvote 0
A

abig79

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I had the hydra in my moc for a while it was nice just to have it spawn next to you. I didn't really kill people with it, it was just nice to get a plane instantly. Well when the stupid thing didn't spawn in a alley and blow up.

Upvote 0
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I had the hydra in my moc for a while it was nice just to have it spawn next to you. I didn't really kill people with it, it was just nice to get a plane instantly. Well when the stupid thing didn't spawn in a alley and blow up.
Lol
Same with the savage:wink:
The game kept spawning it with light posts inside of it or half in a building so that it died as soon as you tried to start it:wink:
My favorite so far is the jet pack:wink:
You can actually get on it and fly out of the MOC:wink:

Upvote 0
wutapuss

wutapuss

Army of 2
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$

I know of a solo method, but you need to do the current one to get a BMX into you garage Facility then it's Solo from there.

Upvote 0
A

abig79

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I know of a solo method, but you need to do the current one to get a BMX into you garage Facility then it's Solo from there.

I been meaning to do that, not even for the glitching part but just to ride the bmx around and bunnyhop on things.

You can solo dupe with the plane in the facility. Fill facility full of retros, bounce the plane around til you get a car to fall into the starcase so you can teleport into it from the yellow circle. It's a real pain. Done it like 3 times and each time took between 20-40 minutes

Upvote 0
wutapuss

wutapuss

Army of 2
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I been meaning to do that, not even for the glitching part but just to ride the bmx around and bunnyhop on things.

You can solo dupe with the plane in the facility. Fill facility full of retros, bounce the plane around til you get a car to fall into the starcase so you can teleport into it from the yellow circle. It's a real pain. Done it like 3 times and each time took between 20-40 minutes

Interesting may try to get a cycle on the floor.... (not sure if I'm that patient though, haha)

Upvote 0
draco_86

draco_86

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does the method still work?
Honestly I'm bored and wanna try to get either a jetpack or akula into the moc.
Can you point me go whatcha talking about?
I seen something two weeks about about bmx glitch but thought those were patched

Upvote 0
wutapuss

wutapuss

Army of 2
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Does the method still work?
Honestly I'm bored and wanna try to get either a jetpack or akula into the moc.
Can you point me go whatcha talking about?
I seen something two weeks about about bmx glitch but thought those were patched

Not that I am aware of on my mobile and will try to get you link via PM. Last time I posted it it was deleted.

Upvote 0
draco_86

draco_86

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not that I am aware of on my mobile and will try to get you link via PM. Last time I posted it it was deleted.
Thanks. Yeah I see some people talk about it on YouTube but on steps. But as of yesterday it still isnt solo

Upvote 0
draco_86

draco_86

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The BMX one I know is 100% solo, you'll need a BMX in the facility.
I ended up following the trail you started for me. And yeah I finally got my akula in my moc. Might put my thruster in the svw. Now how would I get the akula out of the moc? And what happens when it goes boom?

Upvote 0
wutapuss

wutapuss

Army of 2
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I ended up following the trail you started for me. And yeah I finally got my akula in my moc. Might put my thruster in the svw. Now how would I get the akula out of the moc? And what happens when it goes boom?

The BMX glitch will let you swap something on the Bike rack into there, then placing the Akula on the Bike Rack. You can do the BMX glitch again to get it into your facility or another garage. A lot faster than the current glitch. Depending on where your facility is I purchase a 6 car garage near mine so it has 2 BMX slots to play with so you dont have to travel across the Map.

Upvote 0
draco_86

draco_86

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The BMX glitch will let you swap something on the Bike rack into there, then placing the Akula on the Bike Rack. You can do the BMX glitch again to get it into your facility or another garage. A lot faster than the current glitch. Depending on where your facility is I purchase a 6 car garage near mine so it has 2 BMX slots to play with so you dont have to travel across the Map.
Once I put the akula in the moc the red bike it was assigned to reappear on the rack

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register