1. Start Power play 1
Set it to 1 round & 5 kills

2. You kill your friend 5 times or he kills you 5 times

3. once your at the voting screen

4. click power play 4 (at airport)

5. Set it to anything you want & start it

6. You kill your friend & he kills you

7. Leave power play 4

8. Once at airport. Get a helicopter & fly to the very southeastern of the map. From
Simeon's Delivery Garage

9. You should see lights in the middle of the see

Done :smile: If you want to get jets etc to spawn. On aircraft carrier Call merryweather for airstrike. Make sure it strikes well away from you

Other players who didn't do the glitch. Won't see the aircraft carrier

But it's funny to see players floating in mid air right

Please note

The glitch should work after changing sessions. But you will have to start the glitch again
If you go back to story mode or quit gta

Video

If your interested in getting slasher yacht in free mode

https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/slasher-3-yacht-in-freemode.1573761/#post-12614472

I'm the founder of this glitch & prefer you to credit me if you decide to upload it to you channel

Last edited:
jJarrad

jJarrad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Worked for me :smile: good find, don't see why they don't just leave it in permanently.

Swiftyste

Swiftyste

Cakes spy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
they should just leave it, make it like another army base were if you go into it, instant stars and what not
Yes definitely. Harmless glitch. But we all no they patch alot of them even though they say they won't.

And ye I think it would also might work well with the yacht. They need Make use of the sea more

But it's it's like the tank not spawning outside of the base anymore. They want you to buy them

But there's always ways to get the tank out the base after this last update hint hint really heavy if you ask me. But hopefully they add something like this in the game

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey, wait a minute there was something else a while back with this when the carrier stayed in freemode last time. I cant remember exactly how a dupe came from this but I do remember there being a dupe slightly based off of this.

Swiftyste

Swiftyste

Cakes spy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey, wait a minute there was something else a while back with this when the carrier stayed in freemode last time. I cant remember exactly how a dupe came from this but I do remember there being a dupe slightly based off of this.
Oohhhh definitely need to look into it. You maybe on to something

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Oohhhh definitely need to look into it. You maybe on to something
Though it would be way cooler if omeone could figure out how to make the effects stick after powerplay. Beastmode in a public lobby is something i would be willing to pay real money for on xbone.

Swiftyste

Swiftyste

Cakes spy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Though it would be way cooler if omeone could figure out how to make the effects stick after powerplay. Beastmode in a public lobby is something i would be willing to pay real money for on xbone.
Yes but only time will tell

O

Oscar99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you need to be in powerplay playlist or just to vote into next powerplay in vote menu?

stringking

stringking

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Since Boss uploaded a how to then all you need to do to do this glitch is keep finding a new session until you see player blips in middle of the ocean ;p

Homer13

Homer13

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Even better news. The glitch stuck through out all the sessions i changed. I kept changing session 5 or more times and the ship didn't disappear. Just to clear out i had the last location set on and i was standing on a mountain nearest to the ship.

Swiftyste

Swiftyste

Cakes spy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you need to be in powerplay playlist or just to vote into next powerplay in vote menu?
Playlists 
L
OK this works on PC. i just tested it with my friend.
Thanks for confirming. I update the information 
Even better news. The glitch stuck through out all the sessions i changed. I kept changing session 5 or more times and the ship didn't disappear. Just to clear out i had the last location set on and i was standing on a mountain nearest to the ship.

That's good news. Thanks for testing I update the infor.

Swiftyste

Swiftyste

Cakes spy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I found this glitch, link me to the glitch or I will sue you ..
You can't sue me over a glitch......

Provide me proof video evidence

•Date

•time

and I be happy to add you to the founder. And not before
Anyone can say that.....

Top Bottom
Login
Register