AIOv2/UMPv5

Discussion in 'Halo 2 Mod Help' started by theman!, Aug 18, 2009 with 9 replies and 626 views.

1. theman!

theman! Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Ok, hey I need UMPv5 and AIOv2. I use to have it but when i searched google i found a link to this site but the two links in filefront were gay and well sadly didn't work. So if anyone is kind enough then will you please give me two links.
    p.s don't google it or you'lle find the link i found and it really won't work. and i turned OFF my pop up blocker and firewall. So plz be kind :thumbup:

2. Thikr

Thikr Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I also REALLY need these if anyone has them... THANKS :biggrin:

3. VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw Premium Premium

Ratings:
  4. EuroDJ

EuroDJ Newbie

Ratings:
    so u guys want the UMP5 i haved and huge AIOv3 with alot of programs of halo 2 collections,,,,

5. Thikr

Thikr Enthusiast

Ratings:
    AIO and UMP have tools that make different things a LOT easier. Death Barriers, Water TOol, Weather Tool, etc.

Oh, and UMP has Entity in it, not vice-versa, so you can already assume that one is superior (by how much is subjective)

Yes :biggrin:

6. VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw Premium Premium

Ratings:
    • Like Like x 1
  7. GoldBl4d3

GoldBl4d3 Retired Retired

Ratings:
    Next time, use the search tool. Also try looking throughout the halo 2 modding programs section.

8. OP
    theman!

theman! Enthusiast

Ratings:
    you can close this thread and my last AIOv2/UMP5 because i have aiov2 and the problem here was i needed a new shared.map!:tongue:

9. GoldBl4d3

GoldBl4d3 Retired Retired

Ratings:
  10. Atlas

Atlas Fughedaboudit. VIP Retired

Ratings:
    thanx for the upload. i used to have this, but my computer had crashed so some programs did not survive! thanx very much:thumbup:

im not sure but there may be somethin wrong wit the download...i had started it and eventualy i noticed the download window was gone and it the .zip ain't on my desktop. im gonna try again though.

k it worked thanx