• Thread starter HiDroxide
  • Start date
  • Views 1,770
HiDroxide

Seggzy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Kids are not even looking at me and killing me. Al they do is shoot and not even see me. How do you get a aimbot on Halo 4? I am tired of it.

vonkova

vonkova

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
It is not an aimbot. The killcam is just really bad. It lags out a bit.
Top of that a "AutoAim or "Aim Assist" (No aimbot as there was not bot involved) will require a modified console. Such as, RGH, Jtag, XDK.

R

Reptar

Taylor Swift or Die
Grammar Nazi Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah the killcam is nowhere near a good representation of how you died lol, I don't even bother looking at it unless it's a ridiculous splatter or something

I

IRSxPlague

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The killcams are not recording like they are supposed to, 343 said to just ignore them untill they get them fixed

Fuzz

Fuzz

☑ rekt    ☐ not rekt
Modder Stickied EotM
Reaction score
Sin$
I wouldn't be surprised if people have already made aimbots for Halo 4. In fact I am almost %100 sure of it. If one hasn't been made, it will be in the works.
However you probably just experiencing the amazing kill cam system. It's horrendous.

IVIATTY

IVIATTY

When all else fails...cheat.
Fabled Veteran Tutorial Creator CotM
Reaction score
Sin$
I wouldn't be surprised if people have already made aimbots for Halo 4. In fact I am almost %100 sure of it. If one hasn't been made, it will be in the works.
However you probably just experiencing the amazing kill cam system. It's horrendous.

There is no such thing as an "aimbot" in halo it's just a massive increase on the target. I doubt anyone's doing it online but I'm pretty sure you can do it with the one click mod (If that's still going on)

GixxerKibbles

nonfatkibbles

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I hate the term "Aimbot" just because there is no bot and being a modder from the h2 days auto-aim just sounds better.

vonkova

vonkova

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I hate the term "Aimbot" just because there is no bot and being a modder from the h2 days auto-aim just sounds better.
The correct term is Aim Assist. As that's all whats being altered. Even the term of Auto Aim is accurate however Aim bot is not.
As there is no bot being controlled over a console based platform, but an altered value for range and rotation is Aim Assist.

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
Why do you keep making threads about "aimbots"? First asking if others have them, and then asking where to get one. lul

GixxerKibbles

nonfatkibbles

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The correct term is Aim Assist. As that's all whats being altered. Even the term of Auto Aim is accurate however Aim bot is not.
As there is no bot being controlled over a console based platform, but an altered value for range and rotation is Aim Assist.
But from this I see the "assist" part of it the amount of magnetism as it was called in DotHalo when you were putting in your value for the Deviation Angle I believe. If you modded in halo 2 smack the f*** out of that show spoiler and re-live some good memories. :wink:

weapon.jpg

vonkova

vonkova

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
But from this I see the "assist" part of it the amount of magnetism as it was called in DotHalo when you were putting in your value for the Deviation Angle I believe. If you modded in halo 2 smack the **** out of that show spoiler and re-live some good memories. :wink:

weapon.jpg
oh man, the good ol days. How I very much miss them.
angle is rotation as it can rotate to any degree, just more proper calling it rotation, and range is range. So yea, proper name is Aim Assist, That's even how its called in the game settings too. You can turn it on/off. to make it harder or easier depending on your skill level lol.

GixxerKibbles

nonfatkibbles

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol I really miss those days man. Shader swapping to have a pulsing blue BR and changing sounds and spawns around It's sad to see it end.

vonkova

vonkova

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol I really miss those days man. Shader swapping to have a pulsing blue BR and changing sounds and spawns around It's sad to see it end.
lol, not just the game modding its self, also the modding community was more open sharing. Not like it is now where its all about, Hey look what I got and you don't. Im so epic than I got this and that and your left out to fry hehe.
Thats what its all about now. Thats why I envy ps3 community, at least they share majority of the progress.

Dixie F

Dixie F

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Is this the same guy who posted this same topic 50 other times?

Top Bottom
Login
Register