What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Aimbot help

• Thread starter XTeArItUp
  • Start date
  • Views 4,419
X

XTeArItUp

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys and girls idk if any of you play division 2 but I’m looking to get a aimbot to help me defeat the bullet sponge npcs. Also i have a question would i be able to turn it off when i go into the dark zone or other pvp areas. I’m new to this. Thank you !!

VoltDGT

VoltDGT

Reaction score
Sin$
It is possible to make a aimbot for a Xbox one game. You wouldn't do it with messing with memory or packets tho, you have to think outside the box. Computer Vision!
Post automatically merged:

I've made a Fishing bot for Albion Online. And I'm in the process of making a prominence poker bot and Ufc2 Bot (submission minigame). The prominence poker bot can tell me what cards I have, I just have to detect other cards and from there I can start collecting info and making moves based off of that information. The UFC2 bot is pre trash I have to work on that more. If anyone is interested I this subject Message me, and I'll go in more depth for ya'z.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register