Aim Hax?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare' started by ShadowZ, Dec 14, 2008 with 18 replies and 1,139 views.

1. ShadowZ

ShadowZ Enthusiast

Ratings:
    is there any kind of aim hack for snipers? i keep getting killed by snipers who arent holding their breath and their reticule does not move and they also have no kickback on their snipers so i wanna know if you can get a hack or mod for the 360 version of CoD4

2. Amurka

Amurka Contributor

Ratings:
    no there isn't but..
    1) How do you know they aren't holding their breath? 2)Acog scope you don't have to hold you breath 3)bad connection?

3. OP
    ShadowZ

ShadowZ Enthusiast

Ratings:
    1) they are scoped in for the whole killcam and dont have iron lungs and i dont hear them breathe.
    2)ACOGs do not do the small but noticable movement
    3)Everyone I play with usually is all 3-4 bars...

4. Madman340

Madman340 Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    It may be lag, if it's happening with everybody who snipes you it's probably just lag.

Just like when you watch killcams sometimes they look like they shoot too late, etc.

5. Pie-chart

Pie-chart Enthusiast

Ratings:
    The killcam/spectate mode is not always right, and/or isn't what the person doing it is seeing.

6. OP
    ShadowZ

ShadowZ Enthusiast

Ratings:
    its not all the time but its like 1 out of 10 times. i still dont get how lag can make the kill cam make the snipers reticule stay in the middle of their screen and give them no recoil. i was thinking maybe someone somehow ported the ps3 mods to the 360...

now i know for sure that cod4 online is modable.... i was killed by a level 8's (hadnt prestiged yet) claymore...

7. Saiyan

Saiyan Senior Member

Ratings:
    in the killcam the sniper scope doesn't move, and there is no kickback. That's your problem right there.

8. Calamity

Calamity Script Kitty Retired

Ratings:
    I always wonder that..I've seen people not move and was thinking wtf?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en The Old School Retired

Ratings:
    At the very beginning of one game on Bog a dude took 3 steps and just started shooting the wall next to our spawn where people normally run, got like 6 headshots, I thought he was modding but then I did the same thing the next time I got the chance.

10. Link Gray

Link Gray Enthusiast

Ratings:
    It's killcam glitches / lag. I get it too.

11. LFCGirl

LFCGirl Contributor

Ratings:
    The kill cam is usually never right. Like say you get killed and from your perspective your behind a wall, but from theirs you like 2 feet away from the wall.. Is gay

12. mrincredible76

mrincredible76 Enthusiast

Ratings:
  13. o CLiFF x

o CLiFF x Enthusiast

Ratings:
    the claymore thing is a glitch, if you have an account with the perk already unlocked you can glitch the perk to unlock on your account. that is definetly not a mod. lawl.

14. iNezzy

iNezzy Getting There

Ratings:

care to explain how to do this?

15. PURPL3 H4ZE

PURPL3 H4ZE Getting There

Ratings:
    its an spg glitch like gow2

16. Saiyan

Saiyan Senior Member

Ratings:
    I will state this one more time for people who don't like to read previous posts.

in the killcam the sniper scope doesn't move, and there is no kickback. That's your problem right there.

17. Tricked

Tricked Getting There

Ratings:
    i have the same problem when i have limewire running it takes a whole clip to kill someone in hc its lagging you just dont know it

18. Jake007g

Jake007g Getting There

Ratings:
    Probably just killcam lag.

19. Tricked

Tricked Getting There

Ratings:
    yes does it to me all the time he just not use to it