Aim Bot?

Discussion in 'Playstation 3 Support' started by KILLER 789, Dec 22, 2008 with 11 replies and 6,726 views.

1. KILLER 789

KILLER 789 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I don't know if Aim Bot should be in the Modding category for the ps3 or want to sound like I suck which I don't, but is there any way I can buy an aim bot for ps3? I always wanted to use one. :biggrin:

2. PPPAAAUUULLL

PPPAAAUUULLL Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Is there aimbot for the ps3???

3. Xxx YoOoO xxX

Xxx YoOoO xxX Banned

Ratings:
  4. Fatal Error

Fatal Error Enthusiast

Ratings:
    You would have to make a robot that controls the controller for you and put a high resolution camera infront of the tv with a complex program that would scan the pixels on the screen not only would it work but it would be extremely bugged and complex. I'm not going to make it are you?

5. eXo CLAN

eXo CLAN Newbie

Ratings:
    well ive seen them and do you really want to cheat that much?i mean really?:?

6. xSNIPERx

xSNIPERx Newbie

Ratings:
    This has only ever been done on PC on COD4.

7. Distorted Hope

Distorted Hope Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Wrong. i have seen aimbots in almost every pc game i have played, crysis, cod4, tf2, and cs:confused: just to name a couple. you name it, if its a shooter on pc, chances are it has an aimbot made for it.

8. netramz

netramz Newbie

Ratings:
    He probably only said cod4 because he thought that the OP had seen a video of someone aimbotting and that the OP might have thought that it was on the PS3 and not the PC.

9. mojobojo

mojobojo Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Id say use a capture card for that.

10. Madsnper3

Madsnper3 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i know the cod4 aimbot codes...

11. bobblehead

bobblehead Newbie

Ratings:
    Yeaah theres a website.
    i think its catalyst-hax.com or sumthin but u haveto pay so thats a big turn off = [

12. L0pzana

L0pzana Newbie

Ratings:
    cod 4 and WaW both were capable of having aim bots.... mostly because treyarch didnt change the engine much.

it seem to me that MW2 runs on a similar (if not the same) engine, so making an aim bot similar to the ones for cod4 should be possible. However, IW seems to have a good idea about how to prevent modding. i havent compared the files on ps3 yet and my xbox just got rrod:cursing: so i cant check the xbox version right now, but if you can still use d-vars you should be able to easily make one.... i dont think you can though....

sorry if i spelled something wrong or didnt make much sense.:smile: