What's new

Discussion Aim accuracy

xPeHH

xPeHH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just got my kontrol freekz today and wow. It felt so weird to play with at first but after around 3 games I noticed a HUGE difference. I can now quickly snap onto anyone and my aim is amazing. I'm on highest sensitivity and it's still so easy to control. I was skeptical at first but I thought I'd try it and oh my God the difference is huge. I don't think I can play without them now. They're amazing. If you're wondering which I have then I have the ps4 bo3 ones. (Right stick is higher than left) if you have no idea what these are then youtube them.

Owl

Owl

Inhale, Exhale, Repeat.
Mythical Veteran MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
So they are sort of like thumbstick extenders?

Yeah they're just little clips on that go on the thumbsticks and add a little height. I've used them and personally they're not for me.

OT: Felt like I was reading an advert man...

D

Delta_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I feel like you can get the same effect as having kontrol freaks by lowering your sensitivity though. That is essentially what they do anyways...

D

Delta_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have youtubed them but they don't explain how they work, people just say they are good. I'm sure they are more comfortable than the base thumb sticks but otherwise I think you can get the same effect as them by lowering the sensitivity. I play just fine without them.

xPeHH

xPeHH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Tried them once and I think there crap
They take time to adjust.. 
I have youtubed them but they don't explain how they work, people just say they are good. I'm sure they are more comfortable than the base thumb sticks but otherwise I think you can get the same effect as them by lowering the sensitivity. I play just fine without them.
Kontrol freek have a video explaining...

Mister Crypto

Mister Crypto

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Just takes skill, boosted my accuracy all the way from 34% to 57%

It's not just a extender.... it gives my more control.

Razor sean

Razor sean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I would get them if there were ones that were shaped like the default domed ps4 grips.. Don't like the feel of the Kontrol freek ones because of that. May as well just save up for a scuf controller where there's an option to add height to the thumbsticks.

REALZ

REALZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have the FPS Galaxy ones they're purple and brings 1 small and 1 tall stick, they're awesome!

Skepta

Skepta

Go on then, Go on then
VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2017 Platinum Record Scaling the Mountain
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I would highly think this is a psychological effect, I couldn't see it effecting your aiming significantly. Whatever you are use to you will perform best with.

Skepta

Skepta

Go on then, Go on then
VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2017 Platinum Record Scaling the Mountain
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
http://www.kontrolfreek.com/about/the-science/

also simple adjustments make alot of difference.
Fatigue doesn't affect me I can easily play 12 hours+ in one session and my thumbs and fingers are fine.

I watched that but due to being at work I had no sound, to me it just looks like an extension which allows further movement without the movement of you moving your thumb as much or as far. Which could be easily done in game by increasing sensitivity? I can kind of see how it might benefit a tiny bit. But I fail to see how its worth the money. Thats just my opinion though.

Cynder

Cynder

Local Weird Guy
AzzidReign Jr Mythical Veteran Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Majority of CoD players are on console so that is not an option for all
I use a keyboard and mouse on my xbox one you just use a Cronus Max, you can also use a PS4, Wii, xbox360, ect

and for me the extended thumb sticks make me aim worse because of how I operate the controller

Top Bottom
Login
Register