AI not spawing.

Discussion in 'Halo 2' started by Straighthate, Aug 11, 2009 with 5 replies and 462 views.

1. Straighthate

Straighthate Enthusiast

Ratings:
    So for the last few days I have been trying to Get Remapped Ai Revision to work.

I got Yelo Trainer with Xored using this tut.
    http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/xbox-softmod/83713-properly-install-yelo-trainer.html
    Whenever I try and activate a cheat on Yelo it does not work on the game.

(Yes I am selecting my cheats and yes my xbox has been updated (deafult.xbe)) after I select what I want to enable I press start. Then H2R AI Revision Loads. I go to my maps (tested all maps work xecpt for the ai on them) and play some and no ai spawns... =(. So I try like Invincilbily or infinte ammo or infinte gernades none of it works.
    I have tried everything with the Yelo trainer and it will still not work. Any suggestions?

2. SupremeCippy

SupremeCippy Getting There

Ratings:
    did you turn on disable auto update

3. OP
    Straighthate

Straighthate Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yes I tried it both ways (lol)

Another note I can move around in game, and everything like that but when ever I turn on something in Yelo and press start, once it loads the game and I go to Start AI, i load a map, no AI, no fun =(.

4. OP
    Straighthate

Straighthate Enthusiast

Ratings:
  5. ohioa6driver

ohioa6driver Newbie

Ratings:
    i have been having this problem too. i just relpaced the config_v1.5.inc, and it worked for me.

6. GoldBl4d3

GoldBl4d3 Retired Retired

Ratings:
    you need to make sure Ai in Mp is enabled, and make sure the default.xbe file is the original. No updated ones.