• Views 1,735
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dbunny

Dbunny

The Original Se7enSins Bunny.
Reaction score
Sin$
So I downloaded the 4 suits with the code from a different link and I was signed in to everything, and it said it registered properly. Then I took the code and put it on my xbox, but at the reward vendor there is no option for these 4 suits! How do I get them to appear?:frown:

Coal

Coal

Regional Manager
Grammar Nazi Seasoned Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Same thing for me. I redeemed the codes fine on my xbox but I can't find them in game, and the reward vendor does not have them.

Upvote 0
Dbunny

Dbunny

Reaction score
Sin$
Same thing for me. I redeemed the codes fine on my xbox but I can't find them in game, and the reward vendor does not have them.
Right? I am so lost!! I want the hunter so badly!:/ Stands out so well! Someone must have got it to work properly, or Ubisoft has some explaining to do!

Upvote 0
DatEnglishRose

DatEnglishRose

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I got the limited edition with the police and firefighter packs and I'm having the same issue. The ps4 is telling me I have 3 add ons for the game and it's showing them all (hazmat-NYPD-NYFD) but they aren't showing in game. Same issue with the uplay rewards too :/ really hope they fix this asap

Upvote 0
pvris

pvris

leviathan
Mythical Veteran Grammar Nazi Treasure Hunter
Reaction score
Sin$
I redeemed my code and went to manage game on the division and had to download them and redeem in rewards vendor.

Upvote 0
Dbunny

Dbunny

Reaction score
Sin$
I redeemed my code and went to manage game on the division and had to download them and redeem in rewards vendor.
I assumed that would be the case, but did not see that as an option:/

Upvote 0
mms2884

mms2884

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I assumed that would be the case, but did not see that as an option:/
For myself on xboxone I had to go to the game store and manage the add ons and install them separately.... As well as go to ubisoft in the game.... Hope it helps :/

Upvote 0
Dbunny

Dbunny

Reaction score
Sin$
For myself on xboxone I had to go to the game store and manage the add ons and install them separately.... As well as go to ubisoft in the game.... Hope it helps :/
Dude... I love you so much!!! This worked! Never thought to look all the way back in the store!!!!

Upvote 0
mms2884

mms2884

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Dude... I love you so much!!! This worked! Never thought to look all the way back in the store!!!!
Haha I love you too man.... Trust me I was pissed I didn't have my sawed off shotgun after buying the season pass and the uniforms... Glad I could help

Upvote 0
Dbunny

Dbunny

Reaction score
Sin$
Haha I love you too man.... Trust me I was pissed I didn't have my sawed off shotgun after buying the season pass and the uniforms... Glad I could help
I'm glad you could help too! I didn't get season pass, but I did do the agentorigins code a few days prior so I was upset that it didn't work and that you could no longer enter it!! I'm rocking almost all hunter gear except for a bomber jacket since it matches so well, so I'm happy you shared!!

Upvote 0
H

Hornettt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My problem was that I got the email for the code to put on my Xbox and instead of a code I got a blank orange box :frown:

Upvote 0
M

Mildew

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My buddy had a similar problem. He restarted the game 4 times (to find his randomized charachter again) and he got some back and a few popped up todaY too. Oddly though they where there right after but disappeared.

Upvote 0
II Rated R II

II Rated R II

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you elaborate...also, I went to look at add-ons and noticed they removed the agent origins from the marketplace Wtf. I was so hyped today when I got the email now it looks like another obstacle to climb. Smh.

Upvote 0
pvris

pvris

leviathan
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you elaborate...also, I went to look at add-ons and noticed they removed the agent origins from the marketplace Wtf. I was so hyped today when I got the email now it looks like another obstacle to climb. Smh.

If you didn't download them the day of release, you can't get them. Sorry.

Upvote 0
II Rated R II

II Rated R II

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you didn't download them the day of release, you can't get them. Sorry.
That may not be entirely true; a lot of us received the initial email with an orange box instead of the code before the promotion was over. Yesterday at 12 noon, we received an apology email with the code after the promotion ended. To a lot of players dismay (including myself), we redeemed the code only to get nothing. I checked Ubisoft support's twitter feed yesterday, and there were a lot of people complaining. Ubisoft responded by saying they are aware and have a team working on fixing it. So fingers crossed that was not some copy and paste response, and they will actually do right by us and make an exception. After some research I understand what you did. If all goes well with a fix, I will follow your instructions. Thanks for sharing.

Upvote 0
pvris

pvris

leviathan
Reaction score
Sin$
That may not be entirely true; a lot of us received the initial email with an orange box instead of the code before the promotion was over. Yesterday at 12 noon, we received an apology email with the code after the promotion ended. To a lot of players dismay (including myself), we redeemed the code only to get nothing. I checked Ubisoft support's twitter feed yesterday, and there were a lot of people complaining. Ubisoft responded by saying they are aware and have a team working on fixing it. So fingers crossed that was not some copy and paste response, and they will actually do right by us and make an exception. After some research I understand what you did. If all goes well with a fix, I will follow your instructions. Thanks for sharing.

If you are past level 12 or maybe 13, you already out leveled the items. The uniforms aren't even that cool either. I found a purple jacket and it looks better than everything I saw.

Upvote 0
Mater MFC

Mater MFC

Honey Badger
Reaction score
Sin$
Awesome! I'm going to try this when I get home, thanks for the share.

Upvote 0
II Rated R II

II Rated R II

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you are past level 12 or maybe 13, you already out leveled the items. The uniforms aren't even that cool either. I found a purple jacket and it looks better than everything I saw.
No worries- last night I unlocked that Tech Wing that allows you to rollover attributes from higher gear (I forgot the name). Worst case scenario if it does not work on free content, I will give it to my other (low leveled) characters. But thanks for the heads up.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register