• No

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
Mater MFC

Mater MFC

Honey Badger
Reaction score
Sin$
if anyone redeemed the agent origins gear set and got the email with a blank box, I have some good news, I got a new email with a code to redeem on Xbox Live today!

lighaa

lighaa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Did you have to contact Ubisoft Support to recieve a new one or did you just get it?

D

Drachor

Reaction score
Sin$
I received mine as well today, after having the orange box instead of a code on the original email.

crimson 57o

crimson 57o

Winning
Reaction score
Sin$
it could be worse. i got the code and used it but never got the items. when i try to put the code in again it tells me its already been used. still waiting for ubisoft to get back to me. its been 2 days

Imbeananator

Imbeananator

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
it could be worse. i got the code and used it but never got the items. when i try to put the code in again it tells me its already been used. still waiting for ubisoft to get back to me. its been 2 days
thats what happened to me. I put the code in and it accepted it and i didnt get anything.

Last edited:
lighaa

lighaa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Maybe it's because the ULC is region locked? Heard some other people talking about this. Where are you from?

Mater MFC

Mater MFC

Honey Badger
Reaction score
Sin$
I put my code in when I got it yesterday and it was accepted but I still haven't got anything in game. I'm not too upset about it because it was something free, but it sure has been a hassle.

L

Lamborghini Fresh

Reaction score
Sin$
Any update on this? I redeemed my code but never received items as well

N

NetNobody

If you can dream it, you can do it.
Reaction score
Sin$
same here. can anybody who got it tell us which region? Maybe if I set my xbox to that region it'll work...
i have the code but on my xbox it it says " something Went Wrong "

L

Lampadaddy

Reaction score
Sin$
on my xbox it says "code already used" :frown:

I got that the first time. I had to sign up for another ubisoft account and claim another code. xbox accepted the second code but I haven't seen anything in game yet.

Kurgann

Kurgann

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
exactly, I think they have to make it available on the marketplace again. prolly some Ubi/MS red tape going on :frown:

Top Bottom
Login
Register