What's new

Patched Agency God Mode Workaround

• Thread starter Cayo Perico
  • Start date
  • Views 55,041
Cayo Perico

Cayo Perico

Haters Make Me Famous ??? ——All Gas No Breaks ⛽️ ?
Reaction score
Sin$
Agency God Mode Workaround

<Works On Both Playstation & Xbox>

Still works ( 19th February,2023 )

Requirements :

-Agency
-Simeon Job Or Gerald Job

Steps :

1-Go to your agency & request job from Simeon

2-Now Go to the counter and stay there

3-Then hold pause and press A, then press b and spam right d pad

4-You will load in the job , now press RB to go the leaderboard and you should see the service menu

5-Request suv service and quickly spam b and accept the alert

6-When you get the cut scene spam up D-par till the phone shows up

Tutorial Video :

Last edited:
GreenthumbGlitcher

GreenthumbGlitcher

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Do u hold pause n press a or do u hold pause release and a at same time? Lol

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
This is the 2nd time this has been posted now and the simple steps are still not clear and are misleading to anyone new to this…. I guess the new thing is copy and paste from you tube and don’t take the time…. One of the most important steps and reason this glitch will work is the pause menu / phone job part , and everyone keeps writing “hold pause press X/A”. I’m not sure what results that’s gonna get besides just launching the job off the phone and nothing more LOL.

Doesn’t even say to have the phone job open either……. - Have Simone or Gerald job on phone fully open so one click will join it - Hold pause, tap x/a essentially at the same time as you RELEASE pause. This will launch the phone job in the background behind the pause menu. Then you do the rest step by step….. Step 3 makes it sound like that’s all one sequence lol

GreenthumbGlitcher

GreenthumbGlitcher

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hold pause, release and press a at nearly the same time. you want the job to start up with the pause menu up. takes some getting used to.
I was joking because the steps are literally copy paste from earlier and still don't explain it for the ppl who don't know the pause trick.

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I was joking because the steps are literally copy paste from earlier and still don't explain it for the ppl who don't know the pause trick.
Glad I’m not the only one ???‍♂️ And it’s not just the pause part… separate steps at different points of the glitch are mashed into one line of steps… I guess good luck to the newbies lol and the videos are pretty bad too… the first doesn’t even have verbal or on screen steps, and the 2nd video has just on screen steps but again, doesn’t clearly explain at all and makes it very misleading

Last edited:
A

Antnsara19

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Glad I’m not the only one ???‍♂️ And it’s not just the pause part… separate steps at different points of the glitch are mashed into one line of steps… I guess good luck to the newbies lol and the videos are pretty bad too… the first doesn’t even have verbal or on screen steps, and the 2nd video has just on screen steps but again, doesn’t clearly explain at all and makes it very misleading
Also today this method not working well the method we talked about yesterday only one I have working pause menu trick easy to hit

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Also today this method not working well the method we talked about yesterday only one I have working pause menu trick easy to hit
Oh really? Well I did notice when playing around with it last night it seemed to work much better in a full lobby for the lag of the phone part I’m getting the job behind the pause menu… but what part is not working well today?

W

Wizards Sleeve

Reaction score
Sin$
Does this work only for a specific Agency (sorry, new to this)? I can do all of the steps fine, but when I request the SUV, try as I might I cannot back out quick enough and spawn under the map (rather than getting the cut scene).

Seems like too much of a delay between requesting the SUV and being able to back out with the alert.

I'm on XBOX X/S btw :smile:

W

Wizards Sleeve

Reaction score
Sin$
Cracked it, after requesting SUV I then spam A + B continuously and it works!

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Cracked it, after requesting SUV I then spam A + B continuously and it works!
What do you mean after the suv? You’re suppose to be backing out of the job after the suv request… how will spamming A and B work? Explain the steps as it may help others

Klingelstaender

Klingelstaender

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's a little bit tricky, because timing is essential. But it does work, got it working on PS5.

Try this video, it was helpful to me (just muted it because of the music), the instructions are written within the video

7Sins Dweller

7Sins Dweller

The 7th Sinner
Experienced Veteran Gifter 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Yet again, another glitch which is hard for some people to do.

A

Antnsara19

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

this may help or not it’s very easy to do I turn pad to the side and use one index finger to hold in pause and the other index finger to hit job

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$

this may help or not it’s very easy to do I turn pad to the side and use one index finger to hold in pause and the other index finger to hit job

Good tip. This part gets easier every time as you do it… but I noticed last night when I was messing with this I kept going under the map after the last step. Didn’t have that issue the day before , but like 4 times in a row no matter how fast I was backing out the job at the end I would fall under map and death barrier . Weird…. So then I just went to the other god mode lol

A

Antnsara19

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Good tip. This part gets easier every time as you do it… but I noticed last night when I was messing with this I kept going under the map after the last step. Didn’t have that issue the day before , but like 4 times in a row no matter how fast I was backing out the job at the end I would fall under map and death barrier . Weird…. So then I just went to the other god mode lol
Yes it’s not giving the weird suv cut scene now it I just load in in god mode weird how daily it’s changing abit good glitch but would be nice if it was consistent

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes it’s not giving the weird suv cut scene now it I just load in in god mode weird how daily it’s changing abit good glitch but would be nice if it was consistent
Exactly. You’re starting to think it’s lobby dependent honestly

Klingelstaender

Klingelstaender

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you spawn outside on foot (and die) you did the timing wrong. Try to exit the mission as soon as possible and hit dpad up in order to have your mobile phone ready

A

Antnsara19

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Exactly. You’re starting to think it’s lobby dependent honestly
I think that public deffo easier to do and it does work in friends and invite but deffo takes more time
Post automatically merged:

If you spawn outside on foot (and die) you did the timing wrong. Try to exit the mission as soon as possible and hit dpad up in order to have your mobile phone ready
Yes your right bro all about timing ??

Top Bottom
Login
Register