• Thread starter Cayo Perico
  • Start date
  • Views 55,042
DocVelez

DocVelez

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Of course it has to do with several aspects, like timing, the network connection, the lobby, Rockstar's blessing etc.

Its most likely to fall trough the map (and frustrating in the same way). But if he's driving to the airport, the mission loads in, before he hits the glitch probably. So I guess he really missed out a step, like pressing right dpad. It's a bit of try and error to figure it out
Idk why you felt the need to say “of course” like it’s obvious. Just pointing out what you didn’t for anyone experiencing the issue of falling through the map.

A

Antnsara19

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No joy using the original steps used the work around and worked first time doesn’t look like it’s been patched just as inconsistent as other days then some days work better strange asf

Last edited:
Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
So a little tip what’s been working for me, it seems spamming R1 or RB to get to leaderboard fast as possible , like to the point it pops up befor you see job menu… works very well getting the end result you want. Seems more consistent this way

Last edited:
O121brum

O121brum

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This guy shows you the pause trick and breaks it down...
Post automatically merged:

This guy breaks it down and Overlays the pause trick...

A

Antnsara19

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So a little tip what’s been working for me, it seems spamming R1 or RB to get to leaderboard fast as possible , like to the point it pops up befor you see job menu… works very well getting the end result you want. Seems more consistent this way
I think your right bro ?

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I think your right bro ?
lol right? Are you getting it a lot more consistent now? It dawned on my yesterday when I saw a random video showing a guy who every time he hit it, I noticed I never even saw his job menu really , it was practically straight to the leaderboard. It makes sense though because the key factor to this glitch is having that suv menu open and sending you somewhere within the job, but I think what messes up the glitch is too much of a delay with accepting the SUV location and the job loading….

All I know is before I started focusing in on that, it felt like a roll of the dice. I’d fall sometimes 5-6 in a row and move on, or get it on the next lobby after 2 more attempts etc. doing it this way last night I was hitting it first shot every lobby . Re doing the pause/ job
trick always comes into play because of that slight timing but that’s too easy to just stand there and take 3 times to get that lol. But so far this has only been consistent doing it this way now…..

Soon as I see the loading in the bottom right that it’s taking me into the job, I just start spamming R1… not frantically, just a steady spam. Now when that job opens up I am either instantly on the leaderboard and never even see the regular job menu, or it’s just a quick flash where I saw it for a half second. Seems pretty solid……

Side note, I do not open my phone at the end at all and it works lol. I can’t say for sure if that does save someone who half hits it and is falling under the map or not, I’m just going with what I see before my eyes lol , and when you hit this properly, you simply see your SUV driving out of the agency, sometimes it does a little lag thing , sometimes it doesn’t. But if you did the steps correctly, seeing the suv at the end pulling out tells me I hit it. A fail is always instantly seeing your guy falling / or weird camera outside the agency. Hopefully this makes for a more constant hit now because it’s just too easy loading into a fresh lobby at your agency, and my god did I have a lobby upset last night ?? I was told I had “moderators” after me in the lobby last night bahahaha, whatever a gta lobby moderator is ?

A

Antnsara19

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
lol right? Are you getting it a lot more consistent now? It dawned on my yesterday when I saw a random video showing a guy who every time he hit it, I noticed I never even saw his job menu really , it was practically straight to the leaderboard. It makes sense though because the key factor to this glitch is having that suv menu open and sending you somewhere within the job, but I think what messes up the glitch is too much of a delay with accepting the SUV location and the job loading….

All I know is before I started focusing in on that, it felt like a roll of the dice. I’d fall sometimes 5-6 in a row and move on, or get it on the next lobby after 2 more attempts etc. doing it this way last night I was hitting it first shot every lobby . Re doing the pause/ job
trick always comes into play because of that slight timing but that’s too easy to just stand there and take 3 times to get that lol. But so far this has only been consistent doing it this way now…..

Soon as I see the loading in the bottom right that it’s taking me into the job, I just start spamming R1… not frantically, just a steady spam. Now when that job opens up I am either instantly on the leaderboard and never even see the regular job menu, or it’s just a quick flash where I saw it for a half second. Seems pretty solid……

Side note, I do not open my phone at the end at all and it works lol. I can’t say for sure if that does save someone who half hits it and is falling under the map or not, I’m just going with what I see before my eyes lol , and when you hit this properly, you simply see your SUV driving out of the agency, sometimes it does a little lag thing , sometimes it doesn’t. But if you did the steps correctly, seeing the suv at the end pulling out tells me I hit it. A fail is always instantly seeing your guy falling / or weird camera outside the agency. Hopefully this makes for a more constant hit now because it’s just too easy loading into a fresh lobby at your agency, and my god did I have a lobby upset last night ?? I was told I had “moderators” after me in the lobby last night bahahaha, whatever a gta lobby moderator is ?
Well said ?

7Sins Dweller

7Sins Dweller

The 7th Sinner
Experienced Veteran Gifter 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
This guy shows you the pause trick and breaks it down...
Post automatically merged:

This guy breaks it down and Overlays the pause trick...

Does not help me at all. Even when i did get this working, it did not work.

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Does not help me at all. Even when i did get this working, it did not work.
Trying using the tip I added above. Don’t over think it or over stress it. Do it naturally. Getting the leader board up quickly seems to make this work smoothly. It was constantly hit or miss for me last week to the point where I stopped bothering with it and just went with the god mode glitches I can consistently do. But as anything I came back to it because it annoyed me that it’s so simple yet so inconsistent, and now I’m able to hit it easily

A

Antnsara19

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Trying using the tip I added above. Don’t over think it or over stress it. Do it naturally. Getting the leader board up quickly seems to make this work smoothly. It was constantly hit or miss for me last week to the point where I stopped bothering with it and just went with the god mode glitches I can consistently do. But as anything I came back to it because it annoyed me that it’s so simple yet so inconsistent, and now I’m able to hit it easily
That tip is working great bro had a friend who coudnt hit it told him that hit it first time ?

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
That tip is working great bro had a friend who coudnt hit it told him that hit it first time ?
Ahhhhh glad to hear . This was really racking my brain how inconsistent this was yet the steps are so damn easy lol. Good stuff man

V

Vvenom8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just spent an hour trying to do this glitch and its very frustrating, either i would fall through map die or cutscene happens too quick while im still in job trying to back out and i did every step as said as fast as i could.

This glitch isnt even worth it if u cant hit it right away, Rockstar has been patching everything lately so it wont even matter, bet its fixed soon.

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Man i sit in the lobby forever. The only thing that matters is being fast enough exiting the job before the car leaves the garage. You hit suv service then confirm suv service absolutely no pausing after spam the back out button that is the b button on xbox. After doing this a few tines successful you will know exactly how long to spam so yoh dont exit the are you sure to quit message. You hit confirm then you go to a black screen this is the animation for the suv you need that quit job menu up before that black screen goes so by hitting b you are forcing the job screen back up now accept that quit. All needs to be done before that black screen would have gone away normally if you actually were using that service. Then yoh will see the outside garage door. Open you phone and keep moving the highlight thing around. The suv will show then you will spawn right where the camera was looking at the suv from. If anything else happens you failed. If you go under the map open your phone and launch the jib again while under the map and quit it. Youll spawn right outside the agency door and can go attenpt it again.
So any lobby you need to control the speed. Sometimes hitting pause and the job the jib loads and pulls out of the pause menu. Sometimes there isnt enough time to see the suv option before you go in the job. Ok. Easy fix. Ignore the dpad thing. Go to the counter and pull up the phone and do the pause and job skip the dpad. Quit and you are back at the counter. Do it again. Now do the dpad and all of it. If you fail to get the options this time its ok just back out of the job. Now you have slowed down the job loading by doing this. Now you should have time for everything.
I mean lets be real everyone goes godmode because a crew or ceo group is trash talking while using 4-1 against you.
So yoy obviously dont want to change lobbiee and you really dont want to spawn outside without godmode.
By doing this you slow things down and also you get used to the speed of the dpad and pause. And you arent spawning outside. I use these methods to test the speeds so i know how i need to get it done. I enter the agency and as far as anyone else can see i come out in godmode. Thats about all the tip i have for this. Its become too easy now.

kanaduhhh

kanaduhhh

Reaction score
Sin$
After I do the pause and job thing , the job loads too fast every single time. I'm spamming DPAD but the menu won't pop up because the job itself downloads too quick ?

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
After I do the pause and job thing , the job loads too fast every single time. I'm spamming DPAD but the menu won't pop up because the job itself downloads too quick ?
It happens sometimes. Walk away from the desk and start fresh. Interact with the desk normally they go ahead and try again. If it persists just change lobbies

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
You on next gen? May try changing the performance settings. I back out of the pause menu with the b button. Maybe that helps? I use the b button because if you hit the job timing correct when you hit the b button the first time the pause menu doesnt drop. If you didnt hit the job the pause menu instantly drops. But entering the job and backing out a couple times will slow the job loading down.
I can hit this in three tries in any lobby now. A full lobby i can hit it first try.
Make the glitch work for you. Remember loading a job up and not actually starting thw job does not give badsport points. So just load the screen up a few times and they slow down loading it. Hitting the pause menu a few times speeds up the pause menu. Loading up the dpad options speeds up the dpad options. Its small speeds but since it already loaded those assets they load faster. And your goal is to slow the job load and speed the dpad up. But ive found once you get the hang of this the lobby isnt really an issue anymore. The real pain is getting out of the job fast enough to not go to the airport or spawn under the map. I had the dpad issue until i just started loading up the job a couple times before attempting. Also I use lester. I found the jobs with the yellow background to be a pain. The ones with the blue backgrounds seem to be easier to hit this. And lester almost always give blue background jobs.
This os what i found to be easier to hit it but everyone likely will have their own way of timing since it depends on connection speed and user input.
I use the crap out of this gm glitch. And as always once you see a tank trying to do the run you over thing be sure you have your up n atomizer equipped. Its like the only gun you can fire while laying on the ground being ran over as soon as it charger. Look down at the ground and fire and the tank will flip. Quick change to sticky bomb toss then back to up n atomizer theb he runs you over again dpad on the sticky and shoot thw up n atomizer again to get the tank off of you. Repeat. Ive now had three tanks trying to run me over and its a chore blowing them all up while they run you over but man nothing like watching three people go passive or leave the lobby after you take all three out while they try to run you over. The age old trick is to run the player over and destroy the tank. It will remain in place and you cant get out from under it. Until it despawns. It the person who did this stays near it and doesnt use insurance that tank will stay for 20 minutes. Dont let this happen. As long as you have the up n atomizer equipped you can shoot anything off of you adn your character will slide out from under it. Just giving toll potection tips over here. Hehehe

P

pogostick

Reaction score
Sin$
I can’t seem to ever get the mission to load doing the pause and select trick. Tried different timing methods but still no luck on PS5.

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I can’t seem to ever get the mission to load doing the pause and select trick. Tried different timing methods but still no luck on PS5.
Timing is tricky at first but once you get it once you’ll have the feel. Make sure it’s a decent size lobby. It helps sometimes to load the job a few times first

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Timing is tricky at first but once you get it once you’ll have the feel. Make sure it’s a decent size lobby. It helps sometimes to load the job a few times first
Funny this was where my first problem was. After i got this down the rest was pretty easy to get the timing.

Top Bottom
Login
Register