Patched Agency God Mode Workaround

• Thread starter Cayo Perico
  • Start date
  • Views 55,057
JoeyHartman

JoeyHartman

Reaction score
Sin$
I’m usually really good at getting this one but for some reason it’s not letting me pause and join job at the same time today.

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Who does this work for on series x?
Not sure about Xbox as I’m on PS…. But it still works fine. Phone job / pause menu trick part you have to be more precise in the agency not sure why… like doing the pause menu / phone job trick at the auto shop or anywhere else is effortless and hit the first or 2nd try….. for some reason inside the agency it’s a much smaller window to hit it, and it usually takes me 3-5 times to get the phone job loaded behind the pause menu.

Not the end of the world because you can re try so fast…… however a newer more consistent way I’ve doing this now is backing out of the job faster ( the final step) and instead of having your phone come up on the SUV animation part of it driving away , I just don’t touch anything and then I’ll be free falling through the map with parachute on- just push forward so you fall fast and stay over the main big road…… if you do this correctly you will avoid the death barrier and land on the road in god mode.

If you free fall and drift over the sides off the main roads like over the sidewalks/ grass etc, you will just die. Doing it this way at least for me on PS has made this so much more consistent again and now it’s enjoyable being in lobbies and being the only god mode dude ?

A

Antnsara19

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not sure about Xbox as I’m on PS…. But it still works fine. Phone job / pause menu trick part you have to be more precise in the agency not sure why… like doing the pause menu / phone job trick at the auto shop or anywhere else is effortless and hit the first or 2nd try….. for some reason inside the agency it’s a much smaller window to hit it, and it usually takes me 3-5 times to get the phone job loaded behind the pause menu.

Not the end of the world because you can re try so fast…… however a newer more consistent way I’ve doing this now is backing out of the job faster ( the final step) and instead of having your phone come up on the SUV animation part of it driving away , I just don’t touch anything and then I’ll be free falling through the map with parachute on- just push forward so you fall fast and stay over the main big road…… if you do this correctly you will avoid the death barrier and land on the road in god mode.

If you free fall and drift over the sides off the main roads like over the sidewalks/ grass etc, you will just die. Doing it this way at least for me on PS has made this so much more consistent again and now it’s enjoyable being in lobbies and being the only god mode dude ?
Nice ??

2oP4Lzz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Looks like R* made it so you can no longer start a job from the pause menu while inside a property. Checked on PS4/5.

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Not letting me start jobs from my agency is this patched?
Not letting you start jobs from where? Pause menu or phone?
Post automatically merged:

Looks like R* made it so you can no longer start a job from the pause menu while inside a property. Checked on PS4/5.
That sucks for other glitches and future glitches to come, and is a very surprising move from rockstar considering that makes things very inconvenient for legit players by forcing them to go outside if they simply wanted to start a normal mission….

HOWEVER, in regards to this glitch- as long as you can still launch a phone job from inside, this glitch still works. You don’t need to start a job from the menu, you just back out of pause menu and spam R dpad and it loads you into the phone mission…. But that’s only if they didn’t block phone jobs too.

Also if you have a bookmarked job made inside the agency, are those removed as well from showing up ?

A

Antnsara19

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not letting you start jobs from where? Pause menu or phone?
Post automatically merged:

That sucks for other glitches and future glitches to come, and is a very surprising move from rockstar considering that makes things very inconvenient for legit players by forcing them to go outside if they simply wanted to start a normal mission….

HOWEVER, in regards to this glitch- as long as you can still launch a phone job from inside, this glitch still works. You don’t need to start a job from the menu, you just back out of pause menu and spam R dpad and it loads you into the phone mission…. But that’s only if they didn’t block phone jobs too.

Also if you have a bookmarked job made inside the agency, are those removed as well from showing up ?
I tried backing out the menu but the right d pad just ain’t there about a 3 second gap to reappear

A

Antnsara19

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh boy , so they really went all out with this today huh? Yikes
Looks like a good em lmao they patched two method of the merge aswell they weren’t messing about today also testing the pause in buildings in agency 100 percent you can’t start a job
jobs available in auto shop ceo L’s car meet so looks like just the agency

Last edited:
Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Looks like a good em lmao they patched two method of the merge aswell they weren’t messing about today also testing the pause in buildings in agency 100 percent you can start a job
jobs available in auto shop ceo L’s car meet so looks like just the agency
That’s crazy … so I guess that means auto shop car god mode is also patched being that requires the phone job in front of the heist board and the pause menu job

gtadumdums

gtadumdums

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
That’s crazy … so I guess that means auto shop car god mode is also patched being that requires the phone job in front of the heist board and the pause menu job
No jobs can still be started in auto shop just not agency

MLOOK

MLOOK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The mission doesn’t load when i let go of the pause button and quickly press A
Also the agency services option takes a second to show up

Top Bottom
Login
Register