• Start date
  • Views 28,508
UchihaMoDz

UchihaMoDz

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
They do work... Your just not doing it correctly
do u have the new version of gta5? if so add me Zeus Swerve Boi. and jus walk me thru how u do it. i done did this like 20 times and i keep dying thru the map

DevilsAdvocate666

DevilsAdvocate666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You’re pressing the 0 button too fast after accepting the services. Try be gentle… press o wait one half sec and then press 0 and x gently not too fast and the cutscene will load.

At least I found this way some consistency to not have to deal with loading beneath the map and dying.

Hope this helps the ones having troubles.

Also sometimes I hear the click but the job is not loading. Mostly I’m sure when I press R1 three times (info tab) and then backup. If it’s leaving pause menu immediately you (>90%) not hit it if you have to backup by pressing second time o then you know you hit it and spam right d-pad to continue.

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
You’re pressing the 0 button too fast after accepting the services. Try be gentle… press o wait one half sec and then press 0 and x gently not too fast and the cutscene will load.

At least I found this way some consistency to not have to deal with loading beneath the map and dying.

Hope this helps the ones having troubles.

Also sometimes I hear the click but the job is not loading. Mostly I’m sure when I press R1 three times (info tab) and then backup. If it’s leaving pause menu immediately you (>90%) not hit it if you have to backup by pressing second time o then you know you hit it and spam right d-pad to continue.
Yep I found same consistency. And correct with the job loading behind the pause menu , if you press O and the pause menu instantly drops away with no lagging in the menu, I don’t even bother spamming right d pad because I know the job
Didn’t load…. But if you have that pause menu up and you gotta smash O like 3+ Times to drop the menu, you got it

DevilsAdvocate666

DevilsAdvocate666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep I found same consistency. And correct with the job loading behind the pause menu , if you press O and the pause menu instantly drops away with no lagging in the menu, I don’t even bother spamming right d pad because I know the job
Didn’t load…. But if you have that pause menu up and you gotta smash O like 3+ Times to drop the menu, you got it

Yes indeed.

Always did it like you mentioned concerning the job pause trick. But lately I realised if you wait for the info tab to load (3 times R1) it only takes one o to check if you’re backing out immediately or you have to press second time.

:smile:
Post automatically merged:

Also I found out that if you don’t bother spamming right d-pad when sure u didn’t hit it and only do it when you know u hit it, internet will remain and you will be able to use it. Otherwise you have no internet until you close your app and restart the game.

Last edited:
MrSelfDestruct

MrSelfDestruct

Reaction score
When I hit this and I see the suv drive out of my agency I'm falling through the map then I die. Everytime. On Xbox Series X

Top Bottom
Login
Register