Respawn at Bunker
Arena Ware with Mechanic
1 friend in another invite only session inside titan mission

spawn in session ( at bunker )
go to arena
invite your friend inside
take the car you want to mod
open a Golf/tennis or what you want
your friend join you but receive the allert coz it's invite session , need to accept all allert
then go to Rc bandito push right and then leave
go back inside the car
open party and go over to join ( the friend who is on invite session with a opened titan mission )
push 2 times to join game
then very fast , push Left 2 times Ps Button then X to join your friend
you'll receive the allert ( accept both allerts )
the game kick you from arena
join back and take the car that you mod
make a modify and you're done

need step more Clear :biggrin:

Red870111

Red870111

Red8701
Reaction score
Sin$
No wonder why I couldn’t get it to work I have 2 ps4 but now I need 3 I guess left out that part about another friend

Last edited:
MystikMunk420

MystikMunk420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Or cut out the 3rd man and half the steps by just doing this...

Spawn at bunker. Go to arena. Invite friend to arena. Take unmodded car to workshop, exit car enter rc menu, exit rc menu enter unmodded car. Have friend in arena start darts with friends and set matchmaking to closed. Be in party with friend. Double tap to party hover over Join Session on friend. Double tap back to game, tap left dpad and immediately double tap to party and spam Join Session,spam x through alerts. Screen should go all weird color/white Haze and kick you back to arena garage with newly modded car. Take car back to workshop and change anything to save it. Done
To repeat keep friend populating activity and take another car to the workshop, repeat steps

AmsterdamHolland

AmsterdamHolland

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Or cut out the 3rd man and half the steps by just doing this...

Spawn at bunker. Go to arena. Invite friend to arena. Take unmodded car to workshop, exit car enter rc menu, exit rc menu enter unmodded car. Have friend in arena start darts with friends and set matchmaking to closed. Be in party with friend. Double tap to party hover over Join Session on friend. Double tap back to game, tap left dpad and immediately double tap to party and spam Join Session,spam x through alerts. Screen should go all weird color/white Haze and kick you back to arena garage with newly modded car. Take car back to workshop and change anything to save it. Done
To repeat keep friend populating activity and take another car to the workshop, repeat steps

It just kicks me outside of the Arena after spamming through the alerts.. What am I missing?
I spawn at bunker, go Arena, invite friend to Arena, she starts Darts with friends, sees 1/2, I do my steps the vehicle in workshop, get out, RC menu, get back in, hit left, double tap to join and spam through alerts, I am being sent outside every time..

Gta 5 time

Gta 5 time

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It just kicks me outside of the Arena after spamming through the alerts.. What am I missing?
I spawn at bunker, go Arena, invite friend to Arena, she starts Darts with friends, sees 1/2, I do my steps the vehicle in workshop, get out, RC menu, get back in, hit left, double tap to join and spam through alerts, I am being sent outside every time..
It takes time to hit it's a hit and miss type just keep going at it, it will work took me few trys but it's not hard your hitting it just gotta be fast fast.

AmsterdamHolland

AmsterdamHolland

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can't hit this for the life of me.. and I am no stranger to these type of glitches :/.
My friend sometimes sees the Bennys wheels, but they change back to the other wheels or the cars disappear all together as soon as I am being put outside of the Arena.

Red870111

Red870111

Red8701
Reaction score
Sin$
Can't hit this for the life of me.. and I am no stranger to these type of glitches :/.
My friend sometimes sees the Bennys wheels, but they change back to the other wheels or the cars disappear all together as soon as I am being put outside of the Arena.
It took me a while but I finally hit it I was like WOW

MystikMunk420

MystikMunk420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Other guy said go fast...
But I noticed if I tap left dpad and wait til the car is half way through the modshop door (during animation) then double tap and spam join session on friend in party, works much more consistently. Ideally you want the screen to do the 3 booms to the cloud but it will do the boom boom boom on the screen where the car exits the modshop and the screen goes a weird white ish haze (if that makes sense) then screen flashes black and poof, you're in the newly modded car inside the arena garage (not modshop)

MystikMunk420

MystikMunk420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Also... make sure your helper has their matchmaking set to CLOSED for the steps I mentioned.

AmsterdamHolland

AmsterdamHolland

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Will give it another go.. gave up yesterday as I had been trying for over an hour. I was going as fast as possible making it that the back wheels would still be on the floor logo thingy.. and with no luck. In some instances my helper would see the Bennys wheels on the car but as soon as I am being kicked out of the Arena they would disappear or the cars would disappear all together until I come back in, by then the wheels have been reverted to stock.

AmsterdamHolland

AmsterdamHolland

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Giving up again.. this is not for me. I rarely give up on a glitch. I have tried different cars, all different timing. I'm personally gonna need something that has a higher rate of success.

G

GUNZ4ALL

Reaction score
Sin$
you probably need to go to public lobby first to clean up then invite only. Good luck

deadmanwalking911

deadmanwalking911

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
You don't spam on the second alert

Top Bottom
Login
Register