• Start date
  • Views 4,235
JayHull

JayHull

Another Piece Of The Puzzle...The Final Piece
Reaction score
Sin$
Simple question here.
Anyone having trouble getting the "AfterLife" kills on COD AW?
I am running around working on my Humiliation Challenges, this is one of them. I am at 6/10 on tier 2 but am not sure how I am achieving them. I am throwing semtex and being shot down, on purpose. Boom! down goes the enemy, but I am always getting Payback if anything. Very rarely afterlife. Any tips? This is the only challenge besides the 2 Spike ones I have left.
Thanks.

Kobe

Kobe

YEEZY JUST JUMPED OVER JUMPMAN
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't know this is just my speculation but maybe it is a kill with the spike ball thingy right after you die. ( like before you can skip the killcam)

Upvote 0
JayHull

JayHull

Reaction score
Sin$
I don't know this is just my speculation but maybe it is a kill with the spike ball thingy right after you die. ( like before you can skip the killcam)
Ya, I'm still trying to figure it out. Very frustrating actually. It has happened with the Semtex after being shot, but not consistent, as it usually give the "payback." I think it would work if the Semtex killed an enemy that didn't shoot you.

Upvote 0
JayHull

JayHull

Reaction score
Sin$
Update. So I've found it easiest to play Regular Core Domination or Hardpoint and use the MDL and Frags. It's putting a beating on my K/D a little but who cares. I can always bring that up. It's still a bit of a grind too, at least for me. So I found achieving "AfterLife" kills this way is effective. This is for working towards the challenges for the Humiliation Category.

Upvote 0
ImImperium

ImImperium

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What I did to get the Afterlife medals to complete the Humiliation challenge was that I went with Combat Knife, Stun and 2 Semtex's to FFA and sticked a player and ran infront of him so he could kill me, then I waited the entire killcam just to be sure that if he died, it was during the time I were dead. Took a longer while than I thought but hey, I got the Joker Mask. I really don't care about my K/D so it didn't matter that I took a beating. You can anyway play a few rounds of FFA and take a huge beating, then play like an MLG in your favorite game mode to raise your K/D again and then continue the process.

Upvote 0
Dark TwizTid

Dark TwizTid

1 + 0 = 10
Seasoned Veteran Grammar Nazi Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I just use semtexs. I don't have a whole lot but that is what I usually use. Shoot it at a group of players in Ground War or HC TDM, then die. You are getting payback a lot because you are killing the guy who killed you. I think payback precedes the Afterlife medal, but you might still get both? Have you checked?

Upvote 0
JayHull

JayHull

Reaction score
Sin$
Regular Core KC is great! Run around cooking a Semtex, they kill you, go for tag and BAM! Just wait like 2 secs before respawning.

Upvote 0
Dark TwizTid

Dark TwizTid

1 + 0 = 10
Seasoned Veteran Grammar Nazi Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Regular Core KC is great! Run around cooking a Semtex, they kill you, go for tag and BAM! Just wait like 2 secs before respawning.

That was the other one I was trying to think of! It was HC KC that I was doing that on though heh a like for you sir :wink:

Upvote 0
Wavy

Wavy

Content Creator
Retired
Platinum Record Video Connoisseur Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Definitely use a frag or semtex and just run around cooking it. I combined sticky kills and afterlife kills to get both challenges in one! Two birds, one grenade.

Definitely do not play hardcore though. The grenade/semtex takes too long to blow up most times before you are forced to respawn. IT won't count if you have already spawned back.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
JayHull

JayHull

Reaction score
Sin$
Ha Ha Yes! Just grinded for hours, but finally completed the Humiliation Challenges!
It was down to the Spike Drone kills after figuring best ways for "AfterLife" kills.
I got the 3 Boomerang kills no problem actually, within 2 rounds of FFA.
Then I spent a good hour and a half til I got the "Hail Mary."
I let the guy know too! Ha Ha! Well worth the Mask.

Upvote 0
JayHull

JayHull

Reaction score
Sin$
My KD is garbage thanks to this mask and i still cant get the hail mary challenge.
Ya man, like I said..took me a while. Not as far of a throw as I thought it would have to be however. Just got lucky, keep throwing it.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register