What's new

Discussion After the final DLC "Nuka World" came out, your thoughts on the whole game?

• Thread starter WWE
  • Start date
  • Views 2,265
Jessyskullkid

Jessyskullkid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The whole settlements were a turn off for me. Fallout 4 was a FPS and a terrible Fallout game.

Seriously though, settlements? Half the DLCs were settlement related. I was quite disappointed with Fallout 4.

Adolfin

Adolfin

Your Mom's Favourite VIP
VIP
Retired
Odysseus' Summit End of the Year 2018 Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
The whole settlements were a turn off for me. Fallout 4 was a FPS and a terrible Fallout game.

Seriously though, settlements? Half the DLCs were settlement related. I was quite disappointed with Fallout 4.
Each to their own I guess. Personally, settlement building is extremely fun and one of the only reasons that has kept me playing for the 20+ days I have in the game.

C

cracka brew

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I got this shortly after nuka-world dlc came out. Ive pretty much been playing it every day since and am enjoying it. And with the mods coming out iv'e taken a break from my main game just to start a new game to play around with the mods. I will be getting fallout 3 and vegas for the ps3, those are both great games as well.

Incorporated

Incorporated

#GayPride
Chatty Kathy CotM Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Wait so we only get two big new expansions... Fo3 had like 4 or 5 why the f*** does FO4 not get the same treatment as FO3 and FONV??

Adolfin

Adolfin

Your Mom's Favourite VIP
VIP
Retired
Odysseus' Summit End of the Year 2018 Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Wait so we only get two big new expansions... Fo3 had like 4 or 5 why the **** does FO4 not get the same treatment as FO3 and FONV??
The size of both major story DLCs probably equates to the same amount of content as the 5 DLCs released for FO3. I guess you could count Automatron as a story DLC but it wasn't anything huge.

Incorporated

Incorporated

#GayPride
Chatty Kathy CotM Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
The size of both major story DLCs probably equates to the same amount of content as the 5 DLCs released for FO3. I guess you could count Automatron as a story DLC but it wasn't anything huge.
Well that is disappointing.

Scoobydupes

Scoobydupes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Solid game but groundbreaking due to one simple thing. Mods to consoles were unleashed and it was brilliant. Look for more games to follow suite.

C

cracka brew

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
All in all, its still a fun game. I am very pleased with it. Its been in my ps4 for the last 2 months and is not going anywhere for a long time.

Kayla Fox

Kayla Fox

Cool Chick
Reaction score
Sin$
Meh. It's still a subpar game in my opinion. The only thing it has going for it is the mods.

Top Bottom
Login
Register