What's new

Solved After selling rare items from warehouse...

• Thread starter KaLiKo Street
  • Start date
  • Views 265
K

KaLiKo Street

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ive sold around 13million worth of crates from my warehouse but never thought to sale my rare items. I had collected almost all of them and the price to sell just the few rare items was close to a million so I did it, I sold all of my rare items, the gold watch, giant diamond, golden minigun, etc... I never looked to see if you are able to get them back again after a sale. Has anyone else sold them and still gotten them back later on? I know you have to sell like 100 crates to get 1 rare item but can you get them multiple times? Like after you have collected all of the rares and decide to sale them, will you have that opportunity again later on or are they gone forever? If no one knows I guess time will tell if I can get any of them again after having sold them.

S

SolidousTopher

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can definitely get repeats of the same items. My warehouse has two Golden mini-guns in it. I haven't sold them, as I don't really want to go through the trouble, and I have a decent amount of money...but it is possible to get second of the same.

T

TacticallyChaotic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And to also confirm that they will be available again once sold, yes. Have retrieved, sold, retrieved again for several of the special items. Large diamond, pocket watch, and squatch hide have been picked up and sold 2 or 3 times each, with a couple other items repeated at least once so far, as well. PS4 here, but cant imagine a console inspired difference with this..

T

The Sauce

Scraping By....
Reaction score
You can definitely get repeats of the same items. My warehouse has two Golden mini-guns in it. I haven't sold them, as I don't really want to go through the trouble, and I have a decent amount of money...but it is possible to get second of the same.
Could you post a pic of the two miniguns? I've read that you can only get one of each at a time. I remember seeing a pic of two bigfoot hides next to each other but can't find it again.

S

spukin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My method with having 5 special items at one warehouse and just selling the most expensive 6th golden watch from second warehouse works, so i dont think it's normal to store same items, more like a glitch or something. I had 3 golden watches so far but it can be a coincidence.

G

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
are they all in the same warehouse?

S

spukin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i keep 5 in one and golden watch in second so i an sell it separetly

P

Post Malone

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Reaction score
Question has been answered, I am going to move this thread to the archive, if you have any more questions please feel free to post another thread so the community can help you out!

Top Bottom