What's new

Solved after readin the j-t tut i have a really quick basic quesion

fersy

fersy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hi i have searched about here and read thru the very detailed tutorial on how to j-tag my box plus looked at a couple on youtube im going to go with this one.

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/108432-how-to-do-the-jtag-hackdump-nandxell/

i pretty much have it down and reckon it seems simple enough and im going to get stuck in now.

theres just one (probably) silly question that none seem to mention and if somebody could give me the answer i would be most grateful :wink:

after i have made all the connections and dumpled the nand/installed xell and xbreboot and whatever i need to do i leave the wires soldered to the board or remove them. do i remove them all? or do i remove say the lpt cable connections and leave thej-tag ones? or do i have to leave all connection in place?

like i said its a basic question but its probably so basic everybody forgot to mention it :lol: and ovbiously the less i have to leave connected when i put my 360 back together the better.

as i said i'd be very grateful. well im off to start soldering now :smile:

DanKKlol

DanKKlol

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you leave the jtag wires the 3 ones who doesn't to into the LPT cabel and remove the LPT cabel unless you want it there lol optional but i recommend removing since there isn't alot of space in the 360 case.

edit. 450th post :biggrin: yey

fersy

fersy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
cheers guys rep added.

i thought id be leaving the jtag wires and removing the lpt ones but just thought i'd check for sure. as i said probably so basic they forgot to mention it in the tuts but sure :lol:

Top Bottom
Login
Register