• Thread starter Apokalypt
  • Start date
  • Views 7,603
Ill Bomb

Ill Bomb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Now just to let you know guys all because of apocalypse posting a duplication glitch out of this they have put a hot patch in do not turn your Systems off stay tuned for my brand new method on hitting the Benny merge glitch

Pick a better day to release your glitch if you are worried about patches.

Killergaming

Killergaming

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Why is apokalypt the only link that is available when you dam know that Franklin basically found it. You just used it in a different location and there is nothing wrong with giving yourself credit for that but why leave out a person like that. No link what so ever.

TheBoss2321

TheBoss2321

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Why I share my glitches if I have people like you that will try to steal my credits you are not the founder.

You shouldn't be thanking him he did nothing I found the glitch out including the duplication glitch I did not want to post it but unlike his penny-pinching *** he want to try to take credit for something he didn't even fine you guys disgust me
You can't stop others from finding the same glitch you keeping away from everyone.

GlitchSquad

GlitchSquad

Experienced Veteran Glitcher Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Why is apokalypt the only link that is available when you dam know that Franklin basically found it. You just used it in a different location and there is nothing wrong with giving yourself credit for that but why leave out a person like that. No link what so ever.

This is not the same? This is a dupe the other one is a bennys merge

Killergaming

Killergaming

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
This is not the same? This is a dupe the other one is a bennys merge
You kidding me accepting a inv then doing a private alert with a different interior that has the text loading is not the same at all. The dam bmx was the first thing ever used for this glitch and it was using that old method with the new method with the loading text. I was simply saying that the dude deceives a link to his channel do not you think????

Killergaming

Killergaming

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
He is there as a founder but no link to his channel.

Whatever it's up to the OP

GlitchSquad

GlitchSquad

Reaction score
Sin$
I can't see any dupe steps from other people found and released? He's pissed because someone else found out how to dupe with his initial steps and released it.. then you shouldn't have released the initial merge glitch at all.. you can't control what other people do with your glitches..

Killergaming

Killergaming

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I can't see any dupe steps from other people found and released? He's pissed because someone else found out how to dupe with his initial steps and released it.. then you shouldn't have released the initial merge glitch at all.. you can't control what other people do with your glitches..
I understand that but why is apokalypt the only.person with a link to his channel. I just believe it should be fair and everyone should have a link if one does.

GlitchSquad

GlitchSquad

Reaction score
Sin$
That was his decision, maybe he was too lazy to copy his channel link idk

E

envylad

Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone know which car is the best to dupe? Like which sells for the most money?

L

Longers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone know which car is the best to dupe? Like which sells for the most money?

Arena upgraded Issi

note that the linked Youtube uploader is approaching $50b on their account !!
I have a long way to go

GlitchSquad

GlitchSquad

Reaction score
Sin$
btw u don't need to hurry on ps4.. just invite your mate to your facility, then start titan of a job.. he accepts facility invite, joins you, waits on black msg, then you back out of job and he accepts black msg

B

Blarstone

Reaction score
Sin$
Yo so my friend did this and is invisible but he cant see my vehicles. Anyone know what to do? Or how this happened?
Update: He sees stuff now but when he gets on the bike he cant drive it.

Last edited:
Thugpassion313

Thugpassion313

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm pretty sure you know why that would be $$$$$
I shot the link to a few YouTubers that I watch apocalypse is one of the YouTubers that I watch as well as killer gaming. I constantly shoot links to you guys for you guys to test them out and play with them

Apokalypt

Apokalypt

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I understand that but why is apokalypt the only.person with a link to his channel. I just believe it should be fair and everyone should have a link if one does.
because on the other thread they don't have link so I can't find their channels . It's not because I didn't want to put links but just because I had no way of getting them

thanks to the person who just sent me the links in private, I add them immediately in my post

aT IM FRESH

aT IM FRESH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello everyone,

As some people have posted a glitch today, I have to publish my method to duplicate vehicles before it is patched at the same time... Congratulations for not waiting for the weekend.....

You also can do that in NC

Founder:
Apokalypt
Luvinie Franklin (Xbox One)
Madz420HD (Ps4)

Requirements:
1 friend (not in MC or securoserv)
Facility with faggio
MOC with the vehicle you want to duplicate
invite session

Steps (Set up):
Go in your facility and send an invite to your friend then launch a job
2. your friend gets ready to accept your invite
3. Now he goes to his friend's list then join you, once he is on the game he accept your invite
4. On the first alert, you leave the job and he accept all alert
*If he has an infinite black screen launch a job, he join you and on the first alert you leave the job and he confirm all alert*
5. Now he is invisible in your facility

Steps to be repeated:
Put the car you want to duplicate in your bunker
7. Now go in your facility (don't use personal car)
8. You and your friend go on the faggio, now get out of the faggio, your friend will be on the driver seat
9. Now your friend put the faggio like me on the video
10. Your friend get out of the faggio, then go in the faggio
*if you have right d-pad option it's good otherwise get out of the faggio, go near your bed and once you have the option press Y/Triangle*
11. Now press Gas and right d-pad at the same time
*If you spawn on foot it's good / if you spawn with a faggio then send it to the facility then kicked it's good*
*If you are outside on the faggio, restart from step 6 / if you are on the bed, restart from step 10*
12. Go in your bunker (don't use personal car) then go in the car you want to duplicate
13. Go on foot in your MOC then return in your bunker
14. Now you can save the dupe
If you no longer have a faggio in your facility, you can put some back and start again in step 6

English tutorial

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh my oh my. Seems like every glitch posted has the first two pages full of “give me credit” or “link my YouTube”
I miss the good old days.
BTW to anyone that thinks Benny merge isn’t a money glitch. It is, so you merge mods from an elegy retro or issi custom and the mods merge to the free elegy. You then sell these “merged not duped” cars and they sell for the same as a dupe car. How is that not a money glitch? It is.
So patching the bug that causes this merge will happen.
So what though? It gets patched then either a new bug is found or rockstar simply makes all mods for all cars available. Win win. We could spend all day arguing over who found what or this will be patched because x. But where does that get us? No where. Those making a living on YouTube should realize that it’s a trend that will die soon. Then what do you have? Going to apply for a real job and it asks what ability do you possess? “Well I am a master at saying its your boy and whaaaats up guys”.

Thugpassion313

Thugpassion313

Reaction score
Sin$
because on the other thread they don't have link so I can't find their channels . It's not because I didn't want to put links but just because I had no way of getting them

thanks to the person who just sent me the links in private, I add them immediately in my post
It. Was me I sent you guys the link because I know you guys do awesome glitches I believe I sent Killer a gaming the link as well

Top Bottom
Login
Register