What's new

Working After Patch!! How to Passive Mode Glitch RDR2 Online [Solo] Method, Fast and Easy!

Marc the Robot

Marc the Robot

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
As long as he/ she ain‘t showing proof I won‘t bother much with it..

Yeah I know. I just think that if there is a glitch, there isn't much point in with-holding it now pending an update tomorrow. I see the duplication glitch that already exists (not solo) but I'm curious if there are others the OP is referring to.

R

rusbeckia

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I know. I just think that if there is a glitch, there isn't much point in with-holding it now pending an update tomorrow. I see the duplication glitch that already exists (not solo) but I'm curious if there are others the OP is referring to.
I‘m positive about there being other glitches that are worth it, but it seems to me somehow that op is just promoting the youtube channel of his buddy.

Anyway, I don‘t think they‘ll patch thisnpassive mode with tomorrows update!

Marc the Robot

Marc the Robot

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyway, I don‘t think they‘ll patch thisnpassive mode with tomorrows update!

We'll see. Things like this develop over time. Part of the reason for drip feeding content (at least when it came to GTA) is a way for them to iron out kinks and I can imagine this being no exception. Usually people find other glitches as well, although it's because those glitches were always there and lots of people already knew about them but didn't share out of fear of them being patched, and then somebody [who is the sharing type] decides to finally do it and becomes a king for a week.

I dislike glitch hoarders.

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
They have made it so the animal despawns with the horse, but there is still a way to dupe in passive mode.
Why don’t you just post it? Lol.... I mean you have been dropping little comments and hints since you posted the OP about a secret passive dupe that you have but won’t say, so why?

You can’t be mad at people asking you or being annoyed with it, as your the one who keeps dangling it... so why even say anything in the first place?

Marc the Robot

Marc the Robot

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Why don’t you just post it? Lol.... I mean you have been dropping little comments and hints since you posted the OP about a secret passive dupe that you have but won’t say, so why?

You can’t be mad at people asking you or being annoyed with it, as your the one who keeps dangling it... so why even say anything in the first place?

I'm pretty sure the OP was referring to this one:

But he also states a bit later, "And yes there is also another method in passive mode as well but until his is patched there is no reason to talk about that one" - well actually, no, there is. Because you're in a public forum where information is shared co-operatively. By all means, keep it to yourself if you want but don't tell us it exists unless you're going to post it otherwise people are going to be angry with you plain and simply for trolling.

E

eddie mac

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
[sigh]

Rest assured that R* will patch whatever glitch you claim exists before tomorrow so bearing that in mind, don't you think it'd be wise [as a contributor to this forum] to actually share it rather than miserly cling onto it for seemingly no good reason? I'd like to have a good few hours making a couple of extra thousand if you don't mind.

Was informing you two that it's still possible lol no need to sigh about it. And I have said this already. Why release that method when the other is not patched. I get that the other method takes long and people don't like that. But why have two methods out at the same time to be patched in the same update? I don't cling onto glitches lol I swear there are so many assumptions made without even knowing the person or talking with them :/ oh well I am here to share as I have and will keep doing so, I'm not here to brag at all. Was just clearing that up for you guys.

Again as said above, was clearing up that it is still possible, guess I'll just keep to myself and not answer anymore questions or false facts. Have fun with all these assumptions guys :tongue:

Bhupp26

Bhupp26

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What’s gonna be funny is when the update or hotfix patches the passive mode and then there will be no dup with passive because there is no passive also just because you have not released the passive dup glitch doesn’t mean R* don’t know it’s there, I am sure there is still plenty of people doing it to make them patch it.

S

Striker420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What’s gonna be funny is when the update or hotfix patches the passive mode and then there will be no dup with passive because there is no passive also just because you have not released the passive dup glitch doesn’t mean R* don’t know it’s there, I am sure there is still plenty of people doing it to make them patch it.
what you and most people don't understand alot of people have another method if they fixing one cause they take time learning the game mechanics and what he is doing basically called prolonging the life of a glitch if you release it now it will def get patched but you wait for them to patch other things and release you just made that glitches life last longer in the sense that it will stay around for a little longer

Bhupp26

Bhupp26

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
what you and most people don't understand alot of people have another method if they fixing one cause they take time learning the game mechanics and what he is doing basically called prolonging the life of a glitch if you release it now it will def get patched but you wait for them to patch other things and release you just made that glitches life last longer in the sense that it will stay around for a little longer
If you believe that then that’s fine I could care less just wanted to get in on this conversation and how can you prolong a glitch that depends on passive mode you and I all know as soon as It became public knowledge that if you have passive you have a dup glitch they will patch the passive as soon as they can I’m not talking about all glitches. Just this one lol

S

Striker420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you believe that then that’s fine I could care less just wanted to get in on this conversation and how can you prolong a glitch that depends on passive mode you and I all know as soon as It became public knowledge that if you have passive you have a dup glitch they will patch the passive as soon as they can I’m not talking about all glitches. Just this one lol
I'm just saying there is other methods then the ones posted

Bhupp26

Bhupp26

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm just saying there is other methods then the ones posted
Yep I’m sure the methods are endless to get into passive so I guess we will wait to next method for the dup Which is fine, I just don’t think the Op should tell people he has it and troll people. That’s an d*** move just keep it shut until you feel the need to post it and this whole thread would be arguing even though it’s funny

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
One good thing about this passive glitch is that the spawn rate for hunting actually increases. I found tons of cranes, pelicans, deer, etc. Much higher spawn rate than when in regular mode.

S

Striker420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
One good thing about this passive glitch is that the spawn rate for hunting actually increases. I found tons of cranes, pelicans, deer, etc. Much higher spawn rate than when in regular mode.
That's what I love and doing missions being able to wait for a long time or the time is almost done to finish so I get more rewards

E

eddie mac

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Yep I’m sure the methods are endless to get into passive so I guess we will wait to next method for the dup Which is fine, I just don’t think the Op should tell people he has it and troll people. That’s an d*** move just keep it shut until you feel the need to post it and this whole thread would be arguing even though it’s funny

Troll? shut it? man you need some people skills I tried to stay quite but you just ridiculous. Read what I said to the other guy, I was answering a question and just stating that it's still around and not to worry. Don't trip tho I'll be sure to stay quite just please don't come back begging when it is patched.

Bhupp26

Bhupp26

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Troll? shut it? man you need some people skills I tried to stay quite but you just ridiculous. Read what I said to the other guy, I was answering a question and just stating that it's still around and not to worry. Don't trip tho I'll be sure to stay quite just please don't come back begging when it is patched.
So you just had to reply to that question like you just had to reply to me lol and this is a free platform right if you don’t want to me speak then get me banned lol

E

eddie mac

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
So you just had to reply to that question like you just had to reply to me lol and this is a free platform right if you don’t want to me speak then get me banned lol

What? Dude relax it's not that serious and I am not even arguing with anyone on here. Please have a better my guy.

Yeah that is why people love this glitch. Better hunting and no griefers :smile:
Working on something else I had found yesterday that spawned about 30 or more coyotes around me lol just need to figure out what exactly caused that to happen.

Bhupp26

Bhupp26

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah maybe I was a d*** I’ll admit but my bad. Just don’t like the situation also I could care less about this being patch there will be tons of glitches in the future I jump on this because I haven’t been replying and all that in a long time. I do enjoy this glitch but I won’t come begging when it’s patched either lol

E

eddie mac

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah maybe I was a d*** I’ll admit but my bad. Just don’t like the situation also I could care less about this being patch there will be tons of glitches in the future I jump on this because I haven’t been replying and all that in a long time. I do enjoy this glitch but I won’t come begging when it’s patched either lol

All good man, I am very understanding and just like to be helpful that is why I answer questions also it is my thread so I get notified when someone posts :tongue:
Anyways lets move past that and stick to the topic at hand :smile:
No doubt there will be more glitches to come and hope we can all work together.

Bhupp26

Bhupp26

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
All good man, I am very understanding and just like to be helpful that is why I answer questions also it is my thread so I get notified when someone posts :tongue:
Anyways lets move past that and stick to the topic at hand :smile:
No doubt there will be more glitches to come and hope we can all work together.
Yeah my bad and I have noticed the spawn rate is better!

steveiniraq66

steveiniraq66

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Tried using this but couldn't get in. Trees for nearly an hour. Not sure if my timing is out or something. Not tried antio's method though.

Top Bottom
Login
Register