What's new

Solved after installing new hdd, softmod gone.

• Thread starter ike0507
  • Start date
  • Views 561
I

ike0507

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok i couldnt exactly think of how to title that..But heres the explanation

Ive had my lovley softmodded xbox running xbmc for a long time now..I just finnaly decided to install a larger hdd. After trial and error I finnaly got it to work, hooked the new hdd up, started my box up and now im back at the old M$ dash. Normally that wouldnt bother me. It bothers me now because I lost my copy of mech assault, and apparntly no one i know has either of the 3 games for me to resoft mod..Also i think its weird that the OLD M$ dash is reading that i have my hdd installed. SO..my question is..I still have my old 7(or so) gig modded drive, and a spare xbox. Should I hotswap it, find a copy of splinter/mech/agent and resoftmod, or somethin else?
Any help would be great!
Also i just joined today and plan on bein here for awhile :biggrin:

J

Jac0b

More Dubstep
Reaction score
Sin$
Just get a new copy of mech assault, Its always nice to have the game as a safety, then remod it. When its modded ftp all you **** over to your computer then back to the new hdd.

DONE! lolz

edit need mech? check out ebay. worst case scenario i can get you a copy.

I

ike0507

Reaction score
Sin$
right, i was gonna ebay..i know its only a few bucks tops. I just know i'll end up finding it, and i'll still have to wait 4 or so days to get it finished again :x3: wish i wasnt so misplacefull. I should be able to hotswap it tho right? I mean i do ahve the old hdd w/ the softmod installed on it. OR is there a way to use the xboxhdm maker install the mod onto the hdd?

I

ike0507

Reaction score
Sin$
Nevermind guys, just called the local gamestop. they got one in today for 2 bucks...Sooo looks like im ok. Thanks for the help tho :biggrin:

Top Bottom
Login
Register