1. Data Breach Warning!

In case you aren't aware, there has been an extremely large data breach of emails and passwords posted online! This is just a warning to check and ensure that all of your personal accounts are secure and for you to update passwords where necessary!

You can check your emails and passwords here to see if they are apart of the dump, but we would recommend updating passwords as a precaution!

Please also ensure that Two-Step Verification is enabled on your account(s)! You can add it to your Se7enSins account here!
    Dismiss Notice

After Hours warehouse safe trophies not showing up

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Support Archive' started by MNC, Aug 7, 2018 with 9 replies and 721 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MNC

MNC Newbie

Ratings:
    Guys, I don't know if this happened to anyone here, or if I'm doing something wrong... but let me explain

I got my warehouse filled up in the nightclub, and start selling stuff to earn the trophies for "full sale" (Small thophies that go inside the nightclub safe). I did first the cocaine sell and meth, all full stock.
    OK, sell was sucessful, everything ok, except that I got NO TROPHIES inside the safe.
    I don't know this was a bug or anything else. Tried to close app, reset, etc... nothing.
    Than I reset the app again, and did the weed full sale. Again, nothing inside the safe.
    I'm really pissed of on this, because I don't really care about the money, but I want the thophies.

Anyone else in the same situation? Any ideias?

2. Navy Davey

Navy Davey ☠️Friend of the Devil☠️ Staff

Ratings:
    There could be a server issue.
    I have been getting the saving
    Failed message a lot today.
    Today’s update was to stabilize save data stability as stated in the notes.
    That could also be a continuing problem.

• Like Like x 1
  3. ausernamez

ausernamez Hooked on phonics worked for me.

Ratings:
    Got a link to the release notes?
    I noticed the Buzzard guns are amped up; crazy fast fire rate this morning.
    I got the save error too, haven't seen that in a while. Hope it is not a new "feature" lol.

4. OP
    MNC

MNC Newbie

Ratings:
    Not a server issue, neither update issue.
    Did another sale right now, still no trophy. Damn.
    I just wanna figure out wtf is going on.

5. Navy Davey

Ratings:
    Yeah man...
    I don’t know:frown:
    I have sold only cargo and no trophies have shown up in my safe...
    The one for the dancing challenge has shown on the desk though:smile:
    Im sure if it’s a feature in the game they will fix it eventually and you will get credit for what you have already accomplished.
    Why don’t you fill out a support ticket at rockstar...
    They can hopefully answer your question.

6. Navy Davey

Ratings:
    I was referring to the release notes that you can view on PlayStation when you press options while hovering over Gta V on the home screen.
    You go to update history and can see a brief description of the update:smile:
    [​IMG]
    This was the release note for today in rockstar support...
    You may notice they don’t mention “save stability” there:wink:
    [​IMG]

7. OP
    MNC

MNC Newbie

Ratings:
    A full cargo sale gives you a desk trophy, like a little box wich stands between dance and battle trophy. Check if yours is there.
    The dance/promotion/battle are normal to me, got them already. Just the sales are not. Well, let's wait for some fix.

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. OP
    MNC

MNC Newbie

Ratings:
    UPDATE: Got all Trophies after a full sale. Looks like them are tied to the amount of sales ($$) and/or times running the sales, not only (or even) to the "full sale".

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. Navy Davey

Ratings:
  10. Blue_jayy

Blue_jayy Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Can someone explain to me exactly how the full warehouse sale trophy works? Do I have to have all 7 business types filled, or would just having the 5 you can fill at once be enough? I only own 5 businesses so I’m wondering if I’d have to buy the others