What's new

Solved after a fresh jtag, what now?

B

blindman

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm thinking about Jtaging but have some questions, help would really be appreciated here.

1) any way to downgrade dash? (or a cheap 360 that is hackable...)

2) I don't think I get this right but.... if you can't downgrade ur dash (if) then why can Jtags go online and play games (such as a mw2 lobby) if the latest dash patches the jtag exploit...

3) after I freshly do the nand dump and finish it off, what do i do then? (or is there a special dash or linux or whatever that gets installed with the dump?

4) just a theory but I see alot of tuts saying to take apart your xbox, hook it to ur pc and do a bunch of tests and hack dumps and alot of complicated stuff, in theory if the dash is exploitable, couldn't you just have a self extracting program or something the 360 could use? like shove it on a usb and run it? (or what that not run due to a non signature from not flashing?)

5) and again, any cheap xboxes that r jtaged and all ready to go or better yet an untaged 360 (ould it be cheaper?)

thanks guys and I hope you understood me right.

LazyGamerJc

LazyGamerJc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
1- No you cant downgrade the Dash
2- When you run the hack you are on a rebooter which boots into the newer dash without updating(Freeboot or Xreboot)
3- Install XexMenu and start modding :smile:
3- Impossible
4- I got a jtagable one for 80 bucks with no wires :smile:

^
^
^
^
Just noticed your post -_-

OnyX

OnyX

Ideas are Bulletproof
Retired
MotM Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm thinking about Jtaging but have some questions, help would really be appreciated here.

1) any way to downgrade dash? (or a cheap 360 that is hackable...)

2) I don't think I get this right but.... if you can't downgrade ur dash (if) then why can Jtags go online and play games (such as a mw2 lobby) if the latest dash patches the jtag exploit...

3) after I freshly do the nand dump and finish it off, what do i do then? (or is there a special dash or linux or whatever that gets installed with the dump?

4) just a theory but I see alot of tuts saying to take apart your xbox, hook it to ur pc and do a bunch of tests and hack dumps and alot of complicated stuff, in theory if the dash is exploitable, couldn't you just have a self extracting program or something the 360 could use? like shove it on a usb and run it? (or what that not run due to a non signature from not flashing?)

5) and again, any cheap xboxes that r jtaged and all ready to go or better yet an untaged 360 (ould it be cheaper?)

thanks guys and I hope you understood me right.

1. As of now there is now way to downgrade your Dashboard.

2. Some xbox's were never updated so some of them were still in the "blades" dashboard. Not every Xbox has live.

3. After you do that you'll probably want to install XeLL and/or XeLLous.

4. Nope, there is no program that will magically JTAG an Xbox.

5. Nope JTAG'ed unbanned would not be cheaper than buying a JTAG'able and you doing it yourself.

B

blindman

Reaction score
Sin$
I tried looking on ebay and couldn't find anything, Im looking for a pre jtag do I just suggest one in the buy/sell section?

Top Bottom
Login
Register