What's new

Working AFK Social Score

b00st_g0d

b00st_g0d

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The post you quote was posted almost 20 days ago...

I updated my post for you.

IssaPro

IssaPro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Now that would be awesome.
This was discussed in the speculation thread of a possibility to do it as my friend and me were backing in and out doing random stuff and when we went to the hq we were both By ourselves and from there we can invite the people however after a couple of min lots of random people joined our HQ

Otishuff

Otishuff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm AFK at the mail man, with a plus side.
First off I should tell you I have the StrikePack for my PS4 controller.
That being said,
I go to the mailman to collect my Payroll, after that it tells me I have 3 hours or whatever before I can get more. So I figured why not see if I can AFK in this and also rapidly press my X button so that it will collect my payroll every few hours, without me clicking it myself.
I went into my PS4 settings and re mapped my controller so that my R2 button acts like my X button.
Now I turn on rapped fire so that my "X" button will click over and over forever. I simply hold it down with a rubber band.
Now my guy is AFK in the mailman spot and he's clicking x and collecting my money!!

iDuBStep Online

iDuBStep Online

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This has been the best method by far, thank you!

Liked

iDuBStep Online

iDuBStep Online

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Pretty sure they raised the amount of crates you have to watch because my rank has been going up significantly slower.

C

Chrishxc718

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Now that would be awesome.
You can only comend someone once, meaning never again can you commend them. They way they have set social points is retarded. Almost impossible to reach 250,000. 
That being said,
I go to the mailman to collect my Payroll, after that it tells me I have 3 hours or whatever before I can get more. So I figured why not see if I can AFK in this and also rapidly press my X button so that it will collect my payroll every few hours, without me clicking it myself.
I went into my PS4 settings and re mapped my controller so that my R2 button acts like my X button.
Now I turn on rapped fire so that my "X" button will click over and over forever. I simply hold it down with a rubber band.
Now my guy is AFK in the mailman spot and he's clicking x and collecting my money!!
Hell yeah lol I use a cronusmax so I’m going to do this as well without the rubberband lol

Otishuff

Otishuff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you do it. Setup a password for purchases. Mine tried to buy cod points lol

xl COOLWHIP

xl COOLWHIP

Passin that weed, like I studied.
Reaction score
Sin$
That being said,

You know the strike pack has a turbo setting right, it's the last 2 LEDs, the 2nd to last is for the left paddle, last is for the right paddle. I set mine to turbo left paddle and X right paddle and when you hold the left paddle and the right paddle at the same time it turbos X, just rubber band both paddle and your good to go. I LOVE the strike pack but I don't use the mods unless I'm AFKing the mail payroll.

P

PuiPuii Man

Reaction score
Sin$
I need someone who is AFK most of the time to add me and let me join him.

Because i’m still in empty HQ since day one and i don’t think they will fix it :frown:

Btw i’m on PS4
Yeah , the hq is still empty in the entire asian region i guess .
Btw you can use a vpn and set your location to Na or Eu and (BooM) there you got people in the hq .

iDuBStep Online

iDuBStep Online

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just do the zombie supply drop glitch that Sledge Hammer is neglecting to patch and get 5,000+ Armory points in 30-45 minutes. Sitting at 300,000 with all collections, you eventually get lots of duplicates and lots of credits. Set up your crounus max or titan one and you will wake up to 600+ supply drops. Easy easy.

bigtony

bigtony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Someone needs to figure out how to join the same HQ without joining on someone so we can commend each other. A 'boosting' HQ
Everyone could add each other and all could be added to the same headquarters. Though it's not really practical because that's a limited number of score you'd get for the effort. If you just AFK new people go into headquarters all day long so you constantly get new score if they commend you.

iDUBsTEP I wish my strikepack could do all that stuff that cronusmax and titanone do. It's just pretty basic :tongue:

R

Ricky_15

Reaction score
Sin$
Just do the zombie supply drop glitch that Sledge Hammer is neglecting to patch and get 5,000+ Armory points in 30-45 minutes. Sitting at 300,000 with all collections, you eventually get lots of duplicates and lots of credits. Set up your crounus max or titan one and you will wake up to 600+ supply drops. Easy easy.
I have a cronusmax for the xbox one ,im new to it, can you please tell me how to do it because I'm tired of just signing in and out lol is there a script for it for xbox?

C

Chrishxc718

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a cronusmax for the xbox one ,im new to it, can you please tell me how to do it because I'm tired of just signing in and out lol is there a script for it for xbox?
It’s in the settings. Go to cronuspro on your pc and then tools and settings or something make sure it’s set up for Xbox and that the re-connect every 10 mins option isn’t clicked

C

Chrishxc718

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It’s not possible with the Cronus or strike pack. Even if I were to make a script for it, You still have to get a kill and it’s not capable of autopilot lol you could totally get it to work for everything else but landing that one kill for the points isn’t for sure

Ind0sliverclub

Ind0sliverclub

I'm somewhat back & active.
Seasoned Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm AFK at the mailman, with a plus side.
First, off I should tell you I have the StrikePack for my PS4 controller.
That being said,
I went into my PS4 settings and remapped my controller so that my R2 button acts like my X button.
I would love to see a video on that.

DoX Hoster

DoX Hoster

Wisdom is Knowledge Knowledge is Power
Programmer 10th Anniversary Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
It’s in the settings. Go to cronuspro on your pc and then tools and settings or something make sure it’s set up for Xbox and that the re-connect every 10 mins option isn’t clicked
For cronus its in plugins and then click on max mapper and make sure imput is xb1 and output is xb1

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register