What's new

Working AFK Social Score

D

Dlad

Reaction score
Sin$
There is a much easier way to be afk in headquarters, most of you don’t know.. instead of using the supply drop just go into emblem editor and sit on that screen it also works and is much easier for people who don’t have a supply drop, also from what I’ve worked out myself I did this for 2 night both of them I came back to a update so I’m not sure how long I was doing this for but I went from 9000 xp to 29500 and also went from level 1 to level 21 doing this, so you can actually get 750xp for every 3-5 supply drops that are opened around you. Enjoy

xzDank

xzDank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you go to emblem editor place within the HQ or through the menu?

iFawx

iFawx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you go to emblem editor place within the HQ or through the menu?
In the menu, physically being at the editor defeats the purpose to AFK there as you need to be around others opening their supply drops to receive points.

iFawx

iFawx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Have you attempted this?.
No, I don't care much for my social level. It works the same as dropping and air drop and leaving it open. I usually just AFK in the middle grass patch and everyone just commends me anyway so this seems like a pointless things to do to me lol.

D

Dlad

Reaction score
Sin$
In the menu, physically being at the editor defeats the purpose to AFK there as you need to be around others opening their supply drops to receive points.
You are around others, you just go in HQ pick a place and then press start and go to emblem editor, works exactly the same and everyone’s the hq can still see you and you get points for supply drops and commends. 
No, I don't care much for my social level. It works the same as dropping and air drop and leaving it open. I usually just AFK in the middle grass patch and everyone just commends me anyway so this seems like a pointless things to do to me lol.
Yeah it’s not to bad, I went from 9k social to 31k in a night of being AFK and ranked up my actual rank 20 times

Skrubsy

Skrubsy

Born With Horns
Retired
Mythical Veteran Odysseus' Summit AzzidReign Jr
Reaction score
Sin$
There is a much easier way to be afk in headquarters, most of you don’t know.. instead of using the supply drop just go into emblem editor and sit on that screen it also works and is much easier for people who don’t have a supply drop, also from what I’ve worked out myself I did this for 2 night both of them I came back to a update so I’m not sure how long I was doing this for but I went from 9000 xp to 29500 and also went from level 1 to level 21 doing this, so you can actually get 750xp for every 3-5 supply drops that are opened around you. Enjoy
What happens after 20? As far as the gaming community is aware, that’s the highest achievable rank...

D

Dlad

Reaction score
Sin$
What happens after 20? As far as the gaming community is aware, that’s the highest achievable rank...
unfortunately I’m only level 15 with 31k social xp, I’ve been told 250k social is the limit, which is a total of 10.000 commends. 
Got kicked for afk or afc away from controller lol.
Did you actually go into the emblem editor? Where your making a emblem? You shouldn’t of been kicked

oozorz

oozorz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
unfortunately I’m only level 15 with 31k social xp, I’ve been told 250k social is the limit, which is a total of 10.000 commends. 

Did you actually go into the emblem editor? Where your making a emblem? You shouldn’t of been kicked
Ya but it ended up working anyway it doesn't matter now aren't headquarters down again your just alone?

C

cFlo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't think this works on PC since we dont have the emblem editor yet.

ObeyGods

ObeyGods

illest
Reaction score
Sin$
Incase people get kicked or lose connection or whatever bs while your afk a good way is to have the supply drop open or go to soilder then to dossier and stay there cause I’ve noticed myself it says lost connection when I actually don’t so if anyone has that issue try this..

Last edited:
b00st_g0d

b00st_g0d

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Cupp posted this a week or more back. ****EDIT**** I am illiterate.

Last edited:
x64

x64

Grammar Nazi Beginning of An Odyssey Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
Cupp posted this a week or more back.
I've noticed that I'm not getting much to any social XP while sitting at the emblem editor. Care to explain what I might be doing wrong? I've seen about 15-20 supply drops opened around me as well.

Skrubsy

Skrubsy

Born With Horns
Retired
Mythical Veteran Odysseus' Summit AzzidReign Jr
Reaction score
Sin$
Cupp posted this a week or more back.
The post you quote was posted almost 20 days ago...
I've noticed that I'm not getting much to any social XP while sitting at the emblem editor. Care to explain what I might be doing wrong? I've seen about 15-20 supply drops opened around me as well.
A majority of the social score comes from being commended. No one will commend someone that is AFK. Pretty self explanatory...

x64

x64

Grammar Nazi Beginning of An Odyssey Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
The post you quote was posted almost 20 days ago...

A majority of the social score comes from being commended. No one will commend someone that is AFK. Pretty self explanatory...
Didn't notice. I guess I'll have to check the update logs.

b00st_g0d

b00st_g0d

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Someone needs to figure out how to join the same HQ without joining on someone so we can commend each other. A 'boosting' HQ

Top Bottom
Login
Register