AFK MONEY FARM PLAYLIST SURVIVAL [Join w me] [1.5mil/playlist]

• Thread starter JakeSlayer
  • Start date
  • Views 11,885
J

JakeSlayer

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi there, So basically I made a playlist of AFK games, they’re all basically survival and I need someone to afk with me so that the jobs keep going and I don’t have to confirm settings, Just reply and I’ll add you on ps4, you’ll get the same money and everything as me. you get 1.5mil/playlist.
Oh and if anyone knows a bot I can use or anything like that so that it can stay with me on the playlist for hours, lmk

Last edited:
X

xXUnc1eDrew2Xx

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi there, So basically I made a playlist of AFK games, they’re all basically survival and I need someone to afk with me so that the jobs keep going and I don’t have to confirm settings, Just reply and I’ll add you on ps4, you’ll get the same money and everything as me. you get 1.5mil/playlist.
Oh and if anyone knows a bot I can use or anything like that so that it can stay with me on the playlist for hours, lmk

can you add me on ps4, HNMOEN

Immortalwrester

Immortalwrester

Reaction score
Sin$
Could I join JakeSlayer
Post automatically merged:

Ps4 username is Immortalwrester I would really appreciate some money help

Last edited:
O

oDokoz

Reaction score
Sin$
can you add me on ps4, HNMOEN
yeah bro im down add me or whatever oDokoz on ps4?

add me bro oDokoz

S

Synapse67

Reaction score
Sin$

Add me bro
SC: Seanmarquez

S

Seggy773

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey man I’m new to this trying to get my money up. Can you add me on ps4? Seggy773

D

DeityAR

Reaction score
Sin$
Can you add me

Can you add me
Deity_AR

Z

Zombie_Kush420x

Reaction score
Sin$
Add me please? Zombie_Kush420x
I’m pretty new to boosting GTA and might need some instructions. Looking to make a lot of money though and also don’t mind helping others! Please and thank you :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register