What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

AFK MONEY FARM PLAYLIST SURVIVAL [Join w me] [1.5mil/playlist]

• Thread starter JakeSlayer
  • Start date
  • Views 12,107
E

elMago_24

Reaction score
Sin$
Add my psn : ElMago_24

D

deafneck

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi there, So basically I made a playlist of AFK games, they’re all basically survival and I need someone to afk with me so that the jobs keep going and I don’t have to confirm settings, Just reply and I’ll add you on ps4, you’ll get the same money and everything as me. you get 1.5mil/playlist.
Oh and if anyone knows a bot I can use or anything like that so that it can stay with me on the playlist for hours, lmk
DeafNeck314

S

ShootaMcGavinn_

Reaction score
Sin$
can you add me on ps4, HNMO
Hi there, So basically I made a playlist of AFK games, they’re all basically survival and I need someone to afk with me so that the jobs keep going and I don’t have to confirm settings, Just reply and I’ll add you on ps4, you’ll get the same money and everything as me. you get 1.5mil/playlist.
Oh and if anyone knows a bot I can use or anything like that so that it can stay with me on the playlist for hours, lmk
ill afk with you. My psn is the same as here.

E

egoyeah

Reaction score
Sin$
Oh and if anyone knows a bot I can use or anything like that so that it can stay with me on the playlist for hours, lm egoyeah in ps4

M

Miller42701

Reaction score
Sin$
Post automatically merged:

ADD ME PLEASE!
UserName: miller42701
Always looking for new afk glitches, or any glitch for that matter. Lol.

U

Uzios

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello sir, I would like to join :smile: I would really appreciate some help on this game :smile: psn : Alb_Eagle93

H

Haiko_

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey, my psn is tapor123 add me back if you need more psn friends

K

Kianwoodd27

Reaction score
Sin$
Add me on PS4 : kianwoodd27

J

jacobkoch

Reaction score
Sin$
I am more than happy Tory this with you I’m broke and need money

Add me on PS4 : kianwoodd27
Snakepit_22

Soma_forlife

Soma_forlife

Reaction score
Sin$
Soma_forlife

My PSN add is soma_forlife

T

TTV_Wraith_god27

Reaction score
Sin$
add me at TTV_Wraith_god27

Top Bottom
Login
Register