What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

AFK MONEY FARM PLAYLIST SURVIVAL [Join w me] [1.5mil/playlist]

• Thread starter JakeSlayer
  • Start date
  • Views 12,108
L

lanurk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi Jake i could use the help as well psn: k8unl

I

Ilir47

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi there, So basically I made a playlist of AFK games, they’re all basically survival and I need someone to afk with me so that the jobs keep going and I don’t have to confirm settings, Just reply and I’ll add you on ps4, you’ll get the same money and everything as me. you get 1.5mil/playlist.
Oh and if anyone knows a bot I can use or anything like that so that it can stay with me on the playlist for hours, lmk
Can you send me the playlist pls i‘m new and I want to make money as quick as I can

J

JakeSlayer

Reaction score
Sin$
Update: this thread is old, I now sell 1millionGTA$ for each dollar, if interested, DM me

XIbekillenX

XIbekillenX

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi there, So basically I made a playlist of AFK games, they’re all basically survival and I need someone to afk with me so that the jobs keep going and I don’t have to confirm settings, Just reply and I’ll add you on ps4, you’ll get the same money and everything as me. you get 1.5mil/playlist.
Oh and if anyone knows a bot I can use or anything like that so that it can stay with me on the playlist for hours, lmk
Hey can you add me psn:speechless:IbekillenX

M

mehmetyamc

Reaction score
Sin$
hi sc:mehmetyamc add pls
Post automatically merged:

pls add sc:mehmetyamc

daniel171717

daniel171717

Reaction score
Sin$
can you add me my ps4 is daniel692112 would really appreciate some money i have nothing on the game

DAVEXGRIMM

DAVEXGRIMM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Goodevening

MY PSN IS PHANNYJOESTYLES
i would really like a boost i am online right now!

A

AlonsoL2211

Reaction score
Sin$
Oh and if anyone knows a bot I can use or anything like that so that it

JosephaMelfah

JosephaMelfah

Reaction score
Sin$
Add
JosephaMelfah

Adamdomi7

Adamdomi7

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey can u help me get 3 mil cuz I really want the oppressor mk2

gomezizbvb

gomezizbvb

Reaction score
Sin$
Can we play?

Can we play?
my psn is @Crazie_217

Top Bottom
Login
Register