What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

AFK MONEY FARM PLAYLIST SURVIVAL [Join w me] [1.5mil/playlist]

• Thread starter JakeSlayer
  • Start date
  • Views 12,108
Stopchoproll92

Stopchoproll92

Reaction score
Sin$
Add me on PS4 StopChopRoll I'll be on all day

L

LivingLike47Larry

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey, if you got room more 1 more my PSN tag is DarthBrycer, add it up. How long does the playlist take?

Numnum 25

Numnum 25

Reaction score
Sin$
Im down for that add me my psn name is NumNum-o_0
Hi there, So basically I made a playlist of AFK games, they’re all basically survival and I need someone to afk with me so that the jobs keep going and I don’t have to confirm settings, Just reply and I’ll add you on ps4, you’ll get the same money and everything as me. you get 1.5mil/playlist.
Oh and if anyone knows a bot I can use or anything like that so that it can stay with me on the playlist for hours, lmk

BlickyGordo

BlickyGordo

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi there, So basically I made a playlist of AFK games, they’re all basically survival and I need someone to afk with me so that the jobs keep going and I don’t have to confirm settings, Just reply and I’ll add you on ps4, you’ll get the same money and everything as me. you get 1.5mil/playlist.
Oh and if anyone knows a bot I can use or anything like that so that it can stay with me on the playlist for hours, lmk
Can I join my psn is BlickyGordo

P

PingaSalvaje_

Reaction score
Sin$
PingaSalvaje_ . Plz and thank you

P

PingaSalvaje_

Reaction score
Sin$
Invite me PingaSalvaje_

G

gmoney17

Reaction score
Sin$
my gt is Miclojr4 woud be down to help u

S

Suraj99grewal

Reaction score
Sin$
ps4 Suraj_grewal
Post automatically merged:

ps4 Suraj_grewal
Ps4 suraj_grewal

ps4 Suraj_grewal

Ps4 suraj_grewal

Ps4 suraj_grewal

Last edited:
xboxvsguns

xboxvsguns

Reaction score
Sin$
me

my gt is Miclojr4 woud be down to help u
my user is xboxvsguns

add me xboxvsguns

IWantMoneyInGTA

IWantMoneyInGTA

Reaction score
Sin$
Add me MythicalSlayer__

S

Sebstians

Reaction score
Sin$
Im sebasmusa4511 un ps4

Hussain1501

Hussain1501

Reaction score
Sin$
Jake that sounds good I was just reset so I don’t mind doing it. My PSN is monkeyyface

Top Bottom
Login
Register