What's new

Discovery AFK GUN GAME LOBBY possible

S

SqueezeMyH0g

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Back when modern warfare I forgot which one but back then me and my friends made lobby that some of us kept killing and some went AFK and we took turns......... MY QUESTION is can we get some lobbies started like that on ww2. If this is possible I would be glad to be in one of those lobbies. I don't care about kd. I definitely think it can be done just got to join a session that a Libbie is AFK. And once all se7ensins members are in one lobby it's all good till someone leaves.....lmk if couple people want to give it a try and I'll post my gamertag

GT ugandanknackles
I'm in lobby with 3 AFK right now try join with clantag saying run or AFK so we know I want to try get the people in my lobby now that are playing out of the lobby to get this started

And if someone is doing this for headshots and want to go back to the other gun just jump around so someone knows to HIT you

Last edited:
S

SqueezeMyH0g

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm in a lobby with 2 people that are AFK right now. I think it can definitely happen. We just got take turns and not kill the ones running around. This be good for people that are in different countries or people that got school

S

SqueezeMyH0g

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Add as friend or join session I'm trying to get lobby going

I'm getting off soon if u want send me message or add as friend gametag ugandanknackles

Last edited:
JTakZ_Crew

JTakZ_Crew

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can completely afk gg, Turn off controller and leave the xbox on

S

SqueezeMyH0g

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I
You can completely afk gg, Turn off controller and leave the xbox on
I was trying to start AFK and headshots lobby. I was able to get couple lobbies going last night. For the people that wanted headshots without keep getting killed by other team mates every that wasn't AFK would run around shooting the people not moving

JTakZ_Crew

JTakZ_Crew

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I

I was trying to start AFK and headshots lobby. I was able to get couple lobbies going last night. For the people that wanted headshots without keep getting killed by other team mates every that wasn't AFK would run around shooting the people not moving
If you want to do that just do a boosting lobby lmao

Lucky

Lucky

HYX's stamp of approval!
Super Moderators
Premium
Scaling the Mountain Beginning of An Odyssey Bright Idea
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I haven't read all the posts yet.
Here's the issue with WW2. every 3-5 games it seems to "disband" the lobby and introduce new players while moving some of the players at random into a new lobby. It has to do with the algorithm in the matchmaking, Gun Game might be different and able to afk 8 players. This would damage spm though. (Career spm unless shg renoved that since the first gun game)

Top Bottom
Login
Register