• Thread starter YGWxCross1
  • Start date
  • Views 442
YGWxCross1

YGWxCross1

Like a friggin' sir!
Reaction score
Sin$
I bought dlc on one of my accounts on my xbox then the gold ran out, but I had unknowingly paid for gold on another account so I get on. I've had access to my maps and everything but the AE4 is "unbought" and my day 1 weapons are not there either. Any help? Additional info: when I select it, I get the option for havoc dlc or season pass to download it(I don't have season pass) and if I pick havoc the price is free and the 1.13gb file downloads instantly, because I already have the dlc.
Edit: now I have Havoc DLC on my download history for free, profit??

Last edited:
XboxLiveLogon

XboxLiveLogon

The Suspense is Keeping me Alive!
VIP
Retired
Bug Finder Scaling the Mountain
Reaction score
Sin$
I bought dlc on one of my accounts on my xbox then the gold ran out, but I had unknowingly paid for gold on another account so I get on. I've had access to my maps and everything but the AE4 is "unbought" and my day 1 weapons are not there either. Any help? Additional info: when I select it, I get the option for havoc dlc or season pass to download it(I don't have season pass) and if I pick havoc the price is free and the 1.13gb file downloads instantly, because I already have the dlc.
How much gold did you purchase on your other account?

Upvote 0
YGWxCross1

YGWxCross1

Like a friggin' sir!
Reaction score
Sin$
How much gold did you purchase on your other account?
The gold on the account I'm using has 1 month 
And i had used a free month promo on the other
Since the DLC nor the day one weapons doesn't have profile association in the storage section of xbox settings, so wouldn't it work with ALL profiles?

Upvote 0
Claws

Claws

Skepta <3
Retired
Lifetime
Journalist Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Stickied
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Edit: now I have Havoc DLC on my download history for free, profit??
Looking at the edits, I'd assume you have it figured out now?

Upvote 0
YGWxCross1

YGWxCross1

Like a friggin' sir!
Reaction score
Sin$
Naw talked with support. Apparently personalization packs (weapons, camos, exo etc.) doesn't apply to all accounts on console unlike previous cods. It isn't even mentioned in their dlc policy.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register