• Thread starter joeprentice90
  • Start date
  • Views 580
joeprentice90

joeprentice90

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
What can I add to this? I forgot most HTML, I'm trying to "relearn" it. What are some things to add to the site that will make it look better and teach me some coding that I didn't use. Please view code source! http://joemandough.host56.com/
edit was to correct link.

D

DaSchwartz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
5914d30568cdc235f8e56b6bcdda998d.png

walkerneo

walkerneo

Reaction score
Sin$
Change the 404 redirect to your index. Also change the Home link to index, not Main.

Also, change the background to a light color and the text to a dark color... Nothing sucks worse than a website with a dark background and light text, it kills the eyes.

joeprentice90

joeprentice90

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Change the 404 redirect to your index. Also change the Home link to index, not Main.

Also, change the background to a light color and the text to a dark color... Nothing sucks worse than a website with a dark background and light text, it kills the eyes.

Thank you! What is the 404 redirect you speak of though?

RockstarEnergy

RockstarEnergy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Be sure to remove some of the ads, there is nothing more that people hate is more ads then anything else. Also for your recording service add a test video showing the quality of your Capture Card. These are just some suggestions!

walkerneo

walkerneo

Reaction score
Sin$
http://www.besthostratings.com/articles/change-error-documents.html

Your .htaccess should be in your website's root.

lee74saurus r3x

lee74saurus r3x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Navigation bar could be a lot better. Try using dreamweaver to make it. Use some sprys.

Top Bottom
Login
Register