Advice on 15th Account

• Thread starter iDanqle7s
  • Start date
  • Views 734
I

iDanqle7s

Reaction score
Sin$
all right im still 15th 50 and not banned but my money is still at a ridiculous amount and i was wondering if there was anyway that i could put it back to normal and maybe even make myself a lower rank if also possible? any sort of advice is appreciated!

Monkey

Monkey

Getting There
Mr. Nice Guy Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
all right im still 15th 50 and not banned but my money is still at a ridiculous amount and i was wondering if there was anyway that i could put it back to normal and maybe even make myself a lower rank if also possible? any sort of advice is appreciated!

i will buy for $10 aim-terpsfan726

acen

acen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

I'm not trying to be a leech or a scammer here as you can see by my rep and posts. but if you want i will take your account for aproxx 10 minutes and remove some money off of your account and sent it back to you. your choice, no1 flame me i am just trying to help.

NFLD_BULLET93

NFLD_BULLET93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
lowering rank is not possible but go buy everything and play high rollers and leave constantly

Ooh Emm Gee

Ooh Emm Gee

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran Donator
Reaction score
Sin$
I have the same prob bro lol 97 mill 15th 50 xD i cant find way to lower yea ill prob do high roller or w/e and lose it all ugly on combat record but o well

O00000 X 0000O

O00000 X 0000O

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
dude they patched the gpd to change your fish points, but it might be possible to get around the patch somehow, good luck

Top Bottom
Login
Register